Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Occasionally I visit this thread to see whats new. Since the occasionally this time was almost a year I have to ask. Has the Main Plot continued and can we reach some sort of an ending in the newer versions?

The last thing I remembered that I played was that the Black Suit guys visit your home and threatens the mom.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Occasionally I visit this thread to see whats new. Since the occasionally this time was almost a year I have to ask. Has the Main Plot continued and can we reach some sort of an ending in the newer versions?

The last thing I remembered that I played was that the Black Suit guys visit your home and threatens the mom.
main plot is end

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Problem, these "meaningful choices" make collecting a harem impossible, and I'm a big fan of unlocking the secret harem endings in H-games.
It's a fair argument. I'm not really a fan of harems, with the occsasional exception here and there, and maybe that's why I see it differently.

Lain's mod had a 3some with Jenny and Roxxy. But it didn't felt right.
Yeah, mods always have a hard time to implement that kind of content in a good way. On the other hand, Roxxy was indeed one of the options DC mentioned for Jenny, next to Jane. In the end Roxxy is a cuck and Jenny wants the money, so there's a real common ground to make it happen without changing the narrative, etc. - given that both would really get what they want.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope and it's not planned you'll ever be able to (the only new game you can skip is the boss fight, since it's purely stat-based and most of those are skippable with cheat mode since forever)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Following the discussion from a page or so back. This may sound weird, but........ I think there are too many fuckables in the game. To me, I think the focus should've been on the notfamily, the neighbors, and the teachers (you know, the MILFs!), and piling on content for them. Like, every update in which a new character is added should include at least one new scene with an existing one of those MILF units. (And Jenny, I guess) Maybe every now and then give it a mini-quest line to unlock it.

For example, it seems a little odd to me that after all this time, the only sportfuck you can engage with Diane is the threesome with Debbie. (The pretext of the barn scenes is breeding, even if you've taken the anti-preg pills) You can only bang Mrs Johnson in 1 of 2 scenes (depending on your branch choice) despite encountering her out in Summerville. Wouldn't it be fun to pull Helen out of mass on Sunday morning and purify her in the confessional? Stuff like that. It's my only real gripe with the game. Which, all things considered, is pretty tame.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can you skip the pizza and new minigames with cheats activated yet???
Use the Naughty Tribute mod.

Following the discussion from a page or so back. This may sound weird, but........ I think there are too many fuckables in the game. To me, I think the focus should've been on the notfamily, the neighbors, and the teachers (you know, the MILFs!), and piling on content for them. Like, every update in which a new character is added should include at least one new scene with an existing one of those MILF units. (And Jenny, I guess) Maybe every now and then give it a mini-quest line to unlock it.

For example, it seems a little odd to me that after all this time, the only sportfuck you can engage with Diane is the threesome with Debbie. (The pretext of the barn scenes is breeding, even if you've taken the anti-preg pills) You can only bang Mrs Johnson in 1 of 2 scenes (depending on your branch choice) despite encountering her out in Summerville. Wouldn't it be fun to pull Helen out of mass on Sunday morning and purify her in the confessional? Stuff like that. It's my only real gripe with the game. Which, all things considered, is pretty tame.
I do not think there are to many fuckables, but for most it would be nice to have more scenes. For some like Helen I do not really need more, and I didn't like the story with her, but that is my personall preference.

I really hope that with the Coach Bridget storyline also the other teachers get more.

What I really liked was Mariah, Locker-Sex, Beach-Sex, Josephine, surprisingly Melonia, Debbie, Jenny, Tina and a little bit Diane, too.

Diane get hopefully more if Veronica get her part.

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
Can someone tell me why my game crashes? I mean, at first it goes too well but after a short time literal the game starts to stop working many times and when I want to save literal the game closes :/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Engrish aside : what platform ? Are you playing on a toaster ? Did you try to out-code the devs and fucked up badly ? Have you taken into account a plausibly high chance it's not the game's fault ? Many things left in the void

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Been a very long time since I played this, years actually. Had a question, back when I quit, Mia had a rather lackluster update that more focused on her Mom than her, word was that she would get a more focused update later with the dating system and some other stuff. Did that ever happen, or are we still stuck with the worst sex scene in the game with her?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Been a very long time since I played this, years actually. Had a question, back when I quit, Mia had a rather lackluster update that more focused on her Mom than her, word was that she would get a more focused update later with the dating system and some other stuff. Did that ever happen, or are we still stuck with the worst sex scene in the game with her?
Funny, so you basically stopped playing when I started ;)

I assure you that you missed a whole bunch of content in your absence. Definitly worth playing. I agree Mia's scene is behind Helen's, but it was better than anything before that in the game. Then came:

Aqua, Debbie, the teachers, Roxxy, Diane, Jenny, Eve, Consuela, the complete main story and all the side girls.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone tell me why my game crashes? I mean, at first it goes too well but after a short time literal the game starts to stop working many times and when I want to save literal the game closes :/
What does the game exactly do when it crashes and/or stops working? Does it simply crash, or does it give some error messages? Is there a traceback.txt file?

Do you have mods installed?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes