srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the last time i play this game is 0.19.5 . does it worth to play this game now ? like atleast 3 hours gameplay ? cos this developer take long time to update with dog shit worth of gameplay time .
Judging from the attitude of your post, you are going to fast-skip through the new content anyway. So, no. You will be through in twenty minutes.

But wait, no! You will find out that you have to deliver pizza a lot, so there is also room to complain about boring minigames. And the mafia guys will rob you a lot, so there is more room to complain.

Honestly, for you to enjoy the game you will need a bit of positive thinking ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Cuck is Tony watching you bone Maria, and Cuck Queen is Roxxy watching you bone her friends. It's a female Cuck basically. The rest of the scenes you got listed.
Oh, you mean the female counterpart to the cuckold? I always thought it was called "cockquean". I'm getting old :cool:

Reactions: Bloodguard

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
Judging from the attitude of your post, you are going to fast-skip through the new content anyway. So, no. You will be through in twenty minutes.

But wait, no! You will find out that you have to deliver pizza a lot, so there is also room to complain about boring minigames. And the mafia guys will rob you a lot, so there is more room to complain.

Honestly, for you to enjoy the game you will need a bit of positive thinking ;)
negativity come from bending some facts that doesnt suit your heart or brain . i give you example . if i said this game is awful and not fap material or make you horny thats what negativity is . because this game is fun , good , and great fap material , etc . but what i said about the update is facts , and you know it too . everybody know it . facts never care about your feeling .
this game is famous for great games and awful update time .
and i never fast skip new content . i just is it worth to play or not .
thats why dont judge when you dont know shit . because if you want me to judge from your post , fanboy like you need to get your shit together . deuce

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tywren

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
You need a new pair of glasses, or maybe you've seen too much Shallow Hal
Jenny is ugly that's a fact ; and n petitions forced the creator to do anything unless you're a patron which why I posted the question here to begin with.
Idk what you're seeing but Jenny is one of the hottest girls in the game. She's basically a younger, better version of Debbie.

The top 3 girls in this game are Eve, Roxxy and Jenny in order imo.

Reactions: Sothyr

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
negativity come from bending some facts that doesnt suit your heart or brain . i give you example . if i said this game is awful and not fap material or make you horny thats what negativity is . because this game is fun , good , and great fap material , etc . but what i said about the update is facts , and you know it too . everybody know it . facts never care about your feeling .
this game is famous for great games and awful update time .
and i never fast skip new content . i just is it worth to play or not .
thats why dont judge when you dont know shit . because if you want me to judge from your post , fanboy like you need to get your shit together . deuce
OK let me help you with what you want to say...
cos this developer take long time to update
True, fact.
with dog shit worth of gameplay time
Negative attitude, your personal opinion. When you think that, why even bother playing?
fanboy like you need to get your shit together
Pure insult. Nough said.

But if you still want to try, I enjoyed the main story plus Odette halloween content. I did not find it dog shit worth of gameplay time. I hope that answers your "question".

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the varying speed of the animations itself?
I don't refer to the controls here, those are fine by me.
I'd like the animations to run at a constant speed: constantly slow - constantly medium - constantly fast and not that erratically varying at their speed. The latter is a huge turn off for me.
So if there is a switch or entry somewhere to turn that off I would be really glad if you can enlighten me.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
A cuck(quean) is somebody who, among other things, enjoys wachting their partner having sex with somebody else.
I add: he/she takes the role of a voyeur and is not involved in the sexual act him/herself

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
When i saw that Becca was getting a new scene then i became very happy! And hoping for more with her mother Tina as well. Dream would be a threesome with them both

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
When i saw that Becca was getting a new scene then i became very happy! And hoping for more with her mother Tina as well. Dream would be a threesome with them both
We need a modder who could do something like that, same for other relatives. :cool: DC can't do incest scenes or would need to change mother into a landlady.

Reactions: MBD2212

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your dream will never happen. And new Tina stuff probably not either

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If it happens, it'll be in 5+ years once the game is "finished" and they move out of Patreon. Then you'd have to convince DC to make a scene between those 2. That's a lot of "if" and "maybe" on top of each other

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These new updates are a bit worrying for me, all of these updates are going to give scenes to 3 girls per update with the Judith update even making it cover 4 girls. I feel like these updates will end up spreading the scenes short with some girls which is really sad to see. For Judith's update we will probably end up with 4 scenes with her, 2 scenes with Judith's mom if we're lucky and 1 scene with latina threesome..

I'd rather have the updates focus on 1-2 characters and make a bunch of scenes for that character similar to Jenny's update but oh well.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes