Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
If Odette is really a VAMPIRE and the Halloween scene is real, she is like the GODDESS one, i mean, the sun doesn't affect her, she can have normal food (at least drinks... and lots of them :ROFLMAO:) and impressively she can get PREGNANT!... So no downsides whatsoever.... too overpower 6/10 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Has anyone else had a problem with getting out of the warehouse if there's no sex time with Nadya? The map never becomes visible, and none of the doors seem to lead out.
Now I can't get out even AFTER having sex with her.
In the big hall, instead of clicking a door, you click on the text on the bottom. I had the same issue. ;-)

If Odette is really a VAMPIRE and the Halloween scene is real, she is like the GODDESS one, i mean, the sun doesn't affect her, she can have normal food (at least drinks... and lots of them :ROFLMAO:) and impressively she can get PREGNANT!... So no downsides whatsoever.... too overpower 6/10 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the movie industry made you believe vampires can't get pregnant. Child of a Vampire would be a Dhampir.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
i dont know why but i am stuck. after cleaning the Pool over at rumps, melania wanted to fuck me and than i can t go on with the story anymore. i cant clean the pool and i cant ask melonia about the buro of the Major.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
In the big hall, instead of clicking a door, you click on the text on the bottom. I had the same issue. ;-)

Yeah, the movie industry made you believe vampires can't get pregnant. Child of a Vampire would be a Dhampir.
Well, you are equivocate my good sir... female vampires CAN'T get pregnant... what happen is that in some folklores, MALE vampires can impregnate HUMAN females.

Also, in twilight there are pregnant vampires and i think those movies aren't a good example to anything folklore related (or anything in general :ROFLMAO:)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, you are equivocate my good sir... female vampires CAN'T get pregnant... what happen is that in some folklores, MALE vampires can impregnate HUMAN females.

Also, in twilight there are pregnant vampires and i think those movies aren't a good example to anything folklore related (or anything in general :ROFLMAO:)
The main problem is that movies and books will become the new folklore. And looking a few centuries in the future archaeologists will believe that we believed in hobbits, magical schools and sparkly vampires. xD

• Sad
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I really dont care WTF is up with the teens RN at least i was literate enough to appreciate, Bram Stocker, Kafka, Lovecraft and Stephen King... but i get the point in you argument, horny and bdsm (50 shades of idgaf) vampire teens books are killing the good old classics

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

Main reason why male vampires make women pregnant was an explanation, why a woman who should grieving about her dead husband got pregnant. Pregnant vampires were seldom in ancient folklore, but existed.

Vampires were maybe one of the monstes with most creative versions anyway.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, seems like all I do now is wait for the next update after the update I was going to play. :( Was already waiting for the incest patch to be updated for this version, but now reading that the next update will be the upgrade to the widescreen version and it will include new scenes for 4 of my favourite girls, I guess I'll just wait again.

Reactions: Mastershake

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Are you almost done the Tech Update>?!1

We're not done yet and still have a lot of content to make for it. We're doing good progress however.

The 6 new animations have all their art done. I've converted quite a few backgrounds into widescreen already and will keep streaming weekdays to show you some of the work being done. Keep an eye on the progress bar, as stated above!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really hope that the Judith Update will not like Erik&Tammy&June or Mia&Helen. That you need to decide between sex with Judith or the latina girls.

I am thinking about learning more about Renpy code, so I can maybe have the sex lesson also if I choose to get a girlfriend for Erik.

Man, seems like all I do now is wait for the next update after the update I was going to play. :( Was already waiting for the incest patch to be updated for this version, but now reading that the next update will be the upgrade to the widescreen version and it will include new scenes for 4 of my favourite girls, I guess I'll just wait again.
In my opinion the best way to play the game is to wait as long as possible before to play again. I expect in the next 4 big updates not much incest stuff for the additional incest lines mod, so I will make a long pause. And only update if someone reports something with a screenshot.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys can someone tell me how to put the original font back? I have no idea how I did this anyway
I think you can change the font with ctrl+G.
Idk if you can reset it.
Edit: i just checked and is shift+G, but if doesn't have a font switch. Unless you played with the console or debug menu idk what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: gnorri
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes