gnorri

Mar 23, 2019
I think you can change the font with ctrl+G.
Idk if you can reset it.
Edit: i just checked and is shift+G, but if doesn't have a font switch. Unless you played with the console or debug menu idk what happened.
It opens another menu, it doesn't seem like I can change the font from there (or maybe I'm not getting how I'm supposed to do this). Thanks anyway, really appreciate it

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope that the Judith Update will not like Erik&Tammy&June or Mia&Helen. That you need to decide between sex with Judith or the latina girls.
Interesting how different hopes can be. I honestly hope that there'll be a meaningful choice. I'd really like a nice branch for Judith where you take on the Latinas and a good ending for the Latinas, too. Mixing these will likely end up like it did in Eve's case, where a choice between her and Grace would have been really good. Now, without it, we've got this strange situation where Grace essentially kinda hates that you cheat on Eve and I'm sure that's one of the reasons why she's got no real content. I'd have love to see her a little happier.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Interesting how different hopes can be. I honestly hope that there'll be a meaningful choice. I'd really like a nice branch for Judith where you take on the Latinas and a good ending for the Latinas, too. Mixing these will likely end up like it did in Eve's case, where a choice between her and Grace would have been really good. Now, without it, we've got this strange situation where Grace essentially kinda hates that you cheat on Eve and I'm sure that's one of the reasons why she's got no real content. I'd have love to see her a little happier.
Worst situation I would have if the decision would be:
1- help Judith, no sex with Latinas
2- help not Judith, to have sex with Latinas

I would never play 2.

I would prefer the option to help Judith to find out why the bully her and get a good ending. (So we may have the same ideas.)

About Eve/Grace/Odette, I really hope there will be later something, that change the situation with Grace. If they proceed with Odette's own route, which got an extra page on the wiki, maybe this get solved.
(I didn't do the route, yet. Odette is pregnant in my game and i'm not in the mood to click further day after day, until I see the full moon again and she got available again.)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I think the paths would be continue with Beth or Judith, not the latinas
What is known about Judith's Update:

• Judith's update includes all her story, her Mom (Beth) and the Latinas. The story will be about Judith's struggle with fitting in at school, bullying and how you can help her (or not)!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Worst situation I would have if the decision would be:
1- help Judith, no sex with Latinas
2- help not Judith, to have sex with Latinas
I think DC kinda indicated something like that. I recall his words like either MC really helps Judith solve her problems and to take revenge on the Latinas, kind of like he did with Dexter, or he helps her by "siding" with the Latinas (effectively seducing them) and thus they won't care to bully her anymore. He joked about "not helping Judith at all" but I don't think that was serious. It just wouldn't fit the game.
About Eve/Grace/Odette, I really hope there will be later something, that change the situation with Grace. If they proceed with Odette's own route, which got an extra page on the wiki, maybe this get solved.
Sadly I'm 99% sure that won't happen unless they literally continue for years after the game is technically done.
Spoiler about Odette:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
It's a possibility, but it's also a risk to actually make the game quite a bit worse for new players. If a player messes up the correct incest relationships, because he doesn't know or care about the incest, the exprience may potentially be bad and the story will make less sense than it should. Sure, there are some games which have some kind of background code for this case, but that wouldn't be possible here, so it would be 100% up to the player to get it right. Imagine someone typing in "girlfriend" instead of "sister" in Jenny's case... :ROFLMAO:

That's why I usually prefer the patch solution, simply because it doesn't compromise as much. You have a pretty clean and playable non-incest version and it's possible to install the incest without having to worry about the context.
I've seen a few minor issues with the patch, but, as I say, they're minor. People referring to his "family" as his "friends".

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Let me rephrase that, is there a jenny and debbie threesome?
Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?
Idk what to think, I started this game today and I like it so far, I wanted to see that ffm if it was in the game before I finish playing today :p

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I know this is not the walktrough/gameplay thread but what was the big decision of the warehouse? or was the 'save the game' thing before it just for the agility requirement?(which is understandable as it leads to a game over)

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes