Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
idk buddy, i find mighty sexy Crystal :love: her characters is really foward... like "come here baby, good old Crystal will drink all that poison thats in your body"
You misunderstand me. I loved the Crystal sex scene, just was disappointed in the anal tease, that was not actually anal. Yeah she is a sexy momma. :love: I really like most of the MILFs in the game. Even skipped Mia for her Mum, cause who doesn't want a hot MILF sex slave? May regret that later as Mia gets more content, but not much there right now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He called her rHonda a few times in there, is it now officially her name or is it still a wonky mess :unsure:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Where can I find Nadya after finishing the main story? I can't entry the warehouse after the all Russians died.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I think they only care of they have to. One has to remember that DC was already suspended and that they wouldn't allow the step siblings solution to unban him.

It seems like the whole step siblings/step mom stuff is ok, if it's in the game from the beginning and that it's not enough to actually get banned, but once you managed to get your account suspended for actual incest, your game will have to be "perfect" to get it back.

Next to that it's certainly the case that DC has many people who'll report him and that he's the biggest NSFW creator on patreon, which probably makes them look a little bit closer anyway.
Like I said previously, other games on Patreon have gotten around the issue by simply allowing the player to customize the relationship between the characters, that way any wincest that happens is purely on the player, and DC has no control over it.

Reactions: Mastershake

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Like I said previously, other games on Patreon have gotten around the issue by simply allowing the player to customize the relationship between the characters, that way any wincest that happens is purely on the player, and DC has no control over it.
It's a possibility, but it's also a risk to actually make the game quite a bit worse for new players. If a player messes up the correct incest relationships, because he doesn't know or care about the incest, the exprience may potentially be bad and the story will make less sense than it should. Sure, there are some games which have some kind of background code for this case, but that wouldn't be possible here, so it would be 100% up to the player to get it right. Imagine someone typing in "girlfriend" instead of "sister" in Jenny's case... :ROFLMAO:

That's why I usually prefer the patch solution, simply because it doesn't compromise as much. You have a pretty clean and playable non-incest version and it's possible to install the incest without having to worry about the context.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.03 of the is up with more naughtifications of Liu office sex scene and a "What if...?" wich I find rather funny ;)

Have fun!

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
If Odette is really a VAMPIRE and the Halloween scene is real, she is like the GODDESS one, i mean, the sun doesn't affect her, she can have normal food (at least drinks... and lots of them :ROFLMAO:) and impressively she can get PREGNANT!... So no downsides whatsoever.... too overpower 6/10 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Has anyone else had a problem with getting out of the warehouse if there's no sex time with Nadya? The map never becomes visible, and none of the doors seem to lead out.
Now I can't get out even AFTER having sex with her.
In the big hall, instead of clicking a door, you click on the text on the bottom. I had the same issue. ;-)

If Odette is really a VAMPIRE and the Halloween scene is real, she is like the GODDESS one, i mean, the sun doesn't affect her, she can have normal food (at least drinks... and lots of them :ROFLMAO:) and impressively she can get PREGNANT!... So no downsides whatsoever.... too overpower 6/10 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the movie industry made you believe vampires can't get pregnant. Child of a Vampire would be a Dhampir.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes