Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Most people don't seem to understand how the game/polls work and like to hope/dream about stuff that'll either never happen or are 5+ years and 10 polls away
As if nobody here knows how long it takes to get the next update. As if it never happen after every update, that we get posts about the slow development. There is not much to misunderstand how polls work. How a crowdfunding game works. Stop acting as if everyone here is stupid.

Look at the polls and the wiki entries, DC has so many ideas put in there. What I posted (not everything) I took from those. There is no reason not to believe that some or most of this stuff will get made. So it takes 5 years or even 10 years to get the game complete, maybe even longer. I can live with it. And sometimes stuff get in production line without a new poll, like the Judith content, which lost everytime and maybe would have lost again if DC put it in a new poll. And some stuff we will get in minor updates.

147 tasks to do on the new update. See you in 8 months.
As long nobody quits, it could be even faster. Biggest waiting times will happen, if someone quits. A new person to find and getting familiarized with the project needs time.

I think I will play the next time after the Judith update will be released. So replaying the whole game is fun again and I get to see much new stuff.

The main story I did play again, but only because I needed to update the additional incest lines. I liked the main story. I played last time version 19, so I had some nice new scenes to see.

The only problem I have with the main story line is at the end. Twice the MC does suddlenly wakes up and I thought there is something missing. Don't know if it was a bug or not.

My guess is that once the tech update is done and DC has as much time left a always before a new version comes out, instead of drawing new 16:9 backgrounds he might as well do some additional animations for a surprise update or two.
Personally I hope for a Missy surprise. Doing Becca and Roxxie and leaving her out does feel wrong. Poll or not poll. :)

Reactions: Bloodguard

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm curious how all the babies will influence the dating game. Thoses questions "Can I get something for you" while they are pregnant or having the child in their arms may mean that the MC must really get something for him. It could be horrible to manage everything or fantastic (not only for the player, also for those who write the code for it).
Technically these two things should remain seperate. After all, the dating is supposed to unlock the sex scenes, so no schoolgirl should be pregnant before MC had sex with her. I don't know whether they'll go as far as to lock these again after MC has finally unlocked them, but I doubt it'll be that harsch. The planned point deductions for "flirting with other school girls" during dating will probably be unpopular enough.

So we talk about 3somes, DP or other sexscenes and if they could happen. But just throw around "storyline is finished, nothing will happen", when still scenes get added is no argument.
To be fair, that's more or less what DC is saying, in terms of story content at least. So there's a certain truth to it and looking at the massive scope of the game it's probably not that wrong. As explained, if it's just (a) scene(s), it's very possible, the more story something needs, the less likely it gets. I recall people asking about more Jenny content and he basically - I'm paraphrasing - said that there's nothing useful left to be added, except for a possible payed prom and maybe a scene here and there.

My guess is that once the tech update is done and DC has as much time left a always before a new version comes out, instead of drawing new 16:9 backgrounds he might as well do some additional animations for a surprise update or two.
I'm not so sure. He'll probably start drawing for the next update already, as always. This time Sploosh will have had even more time to draft/write a lot of stuff for Ronda, so there should be a ton of content for DC to work on right away, even before the tech update is done.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Well, he sketched her studying pose today... anyway, it's a good reason to get MC over, I'd guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, i like it a lot. i hope dc gets creative with the tech update h-scenes. some people have suggested that grace for example should have her sex scene on the bike in the garage. i think that's a little lame as that is would just be a repeat of the odette scene. i'd much rather have a shower sex scene with her or maybe she's at the park or at the mall on some weekdays and you can have public sex with her there. eve could visit you at your place or something, that sort of thing.

147 tasks to do on the new update. See you in 8 months.
rip to my ronda in 2021 hopes

Reactions: natrix

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Anyone know if saves from 20.7 are compatible with 20.9?

I saw there were a lot of additions in 20.8 so worried my 20.7 save might get some bugs I might not notice.

ps. Okay the game actually kinda informs you about this, pretty neat implementation I have to say, fingers crossed it migrated well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
eve could visit you at your place or something, that sort of thing.
I don't recall him working on content for Grace, but I think I remember him working on a bed background of Eve's bedroom some time ago, which would kinda indicate that she'll get another scene in her own bedroom. The same seems to be true for Jenny and Debbie, where I've seen similar backgrounds, too.

Anyone know if saves from 20.7 are compatible with 20.9?

I saw there were a lot of additions in 20.8 so worried my 20.7 save might get some bugs I might not notice.
Should be fine, mine worked perfectly at least.

Feb 21, 2018
To be fair, that's more or less what DC is saying, in terms of story content at least. So there's a certain truth to it and looking at the massive scope of the game it's probably not that wrong. As explained, if it's just (a) scene(s), it's very possible, the more story something needs, the less likely it gets. I recall people asking about more Jenny content and he basically - I'm paraphrasing - said that there's nothing useful left to be added, except for a possible payed prom and maybe a scene here and there.
But that sucks. Like, everyone understands how much that sucks, right? If you have the benefit of having half a game out there, being played, generating a degree of conversation and you can gauge what parts of the game people like best meaning characters, relationships, scenarios, etc. and you have certain things people want more of and certain things people couldn't give less than half a fuck about, why ignore the former? I'm not talking about pregnancy, I get that even though its not my fetish personally, but if you have characters your playerbase is gravitating towards, why flatly shut down the possibility of more content prioritized for them? Why set up expectations in game for that content only to pretend it was never even considered? A good example is a Roxy/Jenny 3some clearly set up by the cheerleading interaction that's a part of both their routes. Nope lol I guess those characters are fully explored! The shittiest thing is even if we like whatever new characters he introduces, this style of development is only going to continue.

Reactions: BallerTime

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
But that sucks. Like, everyone understands how much that sucks, right? If you have the benefit of having half a game out there, being played, generating a degree of conversation and you can gauge what parts of the game people like best meaning characters, relationships, scenarios, etc. and you have certain things people want more of and certain things people couldn't give less than half a fuck about, why ignore the former? I'm not talking about pregnancy, I get that even though its not my fetish personally, but if you have characters your playerbase is gravitating towards, why flatly shut down the possibility of more content prioritized for them? Why set up expectations in game for that content only to pretend it was never even considered? A good example is a Roxy/Jenny 3some clearly set up by the cheerleading interaction that's a part of both their routes. Nope lol I guess those characters are fully explored! The shittiest thing is even if we like whatever new characters he introduces, this style of development is only going to continue.
Okay so as j4yj4m stated it all depends if the scene is needed in the characters story or not, if it demands it the chances of scene getting added in is greater and if not all you can do is imagine all those scenario in your head and if you're curious enough maybe you will delve into fan art, that's it.

Now I am not saying there is no chance of something not getting added in the game even if its not in the poll or required, but all this depends on DC. I mean nobody knows if he will one day wake up and has the idea that you know what some particular character needs more scenes or whatever. All we can do is chill and wait maybe some of the scenes which people are thinking get added in the game or maybe not, As Omnikuken said maybe in 5-10 years. :p
So people chill and go on with your life.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think these are two different things. The Jenny/Roxxy threesome for example still can happen pretty easily and it won't require much additional story to be implemented. That's ineed to case for most of these scenes which the game already hints at. As for why they are not there yet? Simply because scenes take so much time to do and there are too few of them anyway. That's most likely the reason why optional stuff simply doesn't really happen and why we get the mandatory stuff first.

As for the popularity thing? I'm not really sure about that. Going by that argument Roxxy's and Eve's story never would have happened, because a good number of people only cared for Diane, Debbie and Jenny before.

So what I'm saying is, that you don't know what the playerbase actually really likes until you've given them the content. That's why we'll get that first and then there'll certainly be a chance to rebalance the number of scenes.

Reactions: Omniel

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Nadya's story and scenes are kind of silly. I like how Liu is developed, and her story progression is pretty good. But the payoff scenes are a little bit lackluster.
The way I see it, Liu is like any of the other girls when sex was first introduced. She won't get more scenes until she's voted for the next update. And when she is voted, we'll get a dump load of story and scenes that are a little forced in the timeline of the game. Frankly, I don't know how many scenes would count as being 'enough'. I would love to see a solid dozen for each girl, but even then, I would just think "I also want to see this". One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...

Realistically speaking though, DarkCookie isn't using his Patreon funds intelligently. This whole game should have been completed a hundred times over in the years he's had it up, with a hundred times the sexual content. He's making over $90k a month. Hell, a sequel could have been developed right now. Merchandising would even be possible. But the reality is that he keeps his staff small so he can keep his income high, and we're the ones who pay the price for it. Literally. If he was smart, he'd be developing multiple games, hire more staff, and make up the difference in funds through the new games. There's no reason for his pacing other than greed and laziness.

Ultimately, what'll happen is that his patreon support will one day stop, and instead of completing the game with the funds he's saved, he'll just end production. The game now has an ending. It's arguably 'complete'. It's not satisfactory, but he could move on any time he wants to now and live off the subscription payments until people actually unsubscribe their donations. He'd keep the patreon page alive by barely adhering to the user policy and then just coast.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I envision a world in which, with the completed game he releases an asset pack to allow other devs to create mod content that retains fidelity to his art style.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
can anyone watch DCs streams or is it patreon only?
You can watch them on , he usually streams from 2 to 4PM eastern time, monday to friday.

Edit: And as mentioned, there's an archive for 1$+ patrons which includes basically every stream he ever did, sadly without sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think these are two different things. The Jenny/Roxxy threesome for example still can happen pretty easily and it won't require much additional story to be implemented. That's ineed to case for most of these scenes which the game already hints at. As for why they are not there yet? Simply because scenes take so much time to do and there are too few of them anyway. That's most likely the reason why optional stuff simply doesn't really happen and why we get the mandatory stuff first.

As for the popularity thing? I'm not really sure about that. Going by that argument Roxxy's and Eve's story never would have happened, because a good number of people only cared for Diane, Debbie and Jenny before.

So what I'm saying is, that you don't know what the playerbase actually really likes until you've given them the content. That's why we'll get that first and then there'll certainly be a chance to rebalance the number of scenes.
If we go by the "whine more=girl is liked" logic : Judith should have been the 1st to get an update 3 years ago and Debbie preg would be a close 2nd
The way I see it, Liu is like any of the other girls when sex was first introduced. She won't get more scenes until she's voted for the next update. And when she is voted, we'll get a dump load of story and scenes that are a little forced in the timeline of the game. Frankly, I don't know how many scenes would count as being 'enough'. I would love to see a solid dozen for each girl, but even then, I would just think "I also want to see this". One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...

Realistically speaking though, DarkCookie isn't using his Patreon funds intelligently. This whole game should have been completed a hundred times over in the years he's had it up, with a hundred times the sexual content. He's making over $90k a month. Hell, a sequel could have been developed right now. Merchandising would even be possible. But the reality is that he keeps his staff small so he can keep his income high, and we're the ones who pay the price for it. Literally. If he was smart, he'd be developing multiple games, hire more staff, and make up the difference in funds through the new games. There's no reason for his pacing other than greed and laziness.

Ultimately, what'll happen is that his patreon support will one day stop, and instead of completing the game with the funds he's saved, he'll just end production. The game now has an ending. It's arguably 'complete'. It's not satisfactory, but he could move on any time he wants to now and live off the subscription payments until people actually unsubscribe their donations. He'd keep the patreon page alive by barely adhering to the user policy and then just coast.
Only took over a week for the milking scamlord claims to come back after the update. Not bad

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...
I also noticed a pretty obvious scarcity of Anal options, and it made me sad. :cry: The Eve anal scene is my favorite in the game so far. (y) Just get goosebumps when a girl asks you to fuck her ass. Can you imagine Jenny begging for anal? We already know she likes it, from the buttplug. That would be amazeballs. :love:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes