MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
When i saw that Becca was getting a new scene then i became very happy! And hoping for more with her mother Tina as well. Dream would be a threesome with them both

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
When i saw that Becca was getting a new scene then i became very happy! And hoping for more with her mother Tina as well. Dream would be a threesome with them both
We need a modder who could do something like that, same for other relatives. :cool: DC can't do incest scenes or would need to change mother into a landlady.

Reactions: MBD2212

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your dream will never happen. And new Tina stuff probably not either

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If it happens, it'll be in 5+ years once the game is "finished" and they move out of Patreon. Then you'd have to convince DC to make a scene between those 2. That's a lot of "if" and "maybe" on top of each other

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These new updates are a bit worrying for me, all of these updates are going to give scenes to 3 girls per update with the Judith update even making it cover 4 girls. I feel like these updates will end up spreading the scenes short with some girls which is really sad to see. For Judith's update we will probably end up with 4 scenes with her, 2 scenes with Judith's mom if we're lucky and 1 scene with latina threesome..

I'd rather have the updates focus on 1-2 characters and make a bunch of scenes for that character similar to Jenny's update but oh well.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Jenny already had stuff and the update was mostly for her preg remake. All the planned updates (not tech build) will establish girls with little to nothing in-game already. Sure, they might split around a bit too much, but the main point is for the "featured" girl to have a spotlight in the game and lead up to her preg ending (which may include her notmom or god forbid, Smith's preg)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
These new updates are a bit worrying for me, all of these updates are going to give scenes to 3 girls per update with the Judith update even making it cover 4 girls.
Well, it's been the same with Eve (Grace, Odette) and Roxxy (Becca, Missy, Crystal). The fact that there are (too) few scenes per character is the major weakness of the game. I wouldn't expect significant improvements in the future, it's been like this for years and I doubt it'll change.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?
You think Jenny is bad then you haven't played the GTA games.
Both Tracey and Amanda De Santa are way worse.
At least Jenny is a caring mother :D

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
At least Jenny is a caring mother :D
That she is, but I really don't like Femdom. It's probably me least favorite fetish, after NTR. Bossy Bitches are just nope. ;) Luckily there are not a lot of these to deal with in this game. (y)

Reactions: EJW

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Interesting how different hopes can be. I honestly hope that there'll be a meaningful choice. I'd really like a nice branch for Judith where you take on the Latinas and a good ending for the Latinas, too. Mixing these will likely end up like it did in Eve's case, where a choice between her and Grace would have been really good. Now, without it, we've got this strange situation where Grace essentially kinda hates that you cheat on Eve and I'm sure that's one of the reasons why she's got no real content. I'd have love to see her a little happier.
Problem, these "meaningful choices" make collecting a harem impossible, and I'm a big fan of unlocking the secret harem endings in H-games.

Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?
Or, what with her being a cam whore, her fans could push for it...

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
GTA games
which gta games?

For me their boob-checking-scene was never a tease, suggesting more could come.

Lain's mod had a 3some with Jenny and Roxxy. But it didn't felt right.

Problem, these "meaningful choices" make collecting a harem impossible, and I'm a big fan of unlocking the secret harem endings in H-games.
My problem with meaningful choices is, I'm not really someone how likes to replay games. So a harem ending would be really nice.

I'm a little bit about the planned dating, because there is surely not enough time to make every girl happy. But I hope for more sex scenes coming with it, because most girls could really need more. Also more creative scenes would be nice, like with Roxxie in the Locker.

Or, what with her being a cam whore, her fans could push for it...
The MC could make an account and push it. :) For a camshow it would be surely plausible for Jenny to do it. Not that I believe that it will ever happen.

Reactions: tywren
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes