Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nothing new with Mia, but her route is slaited for a complete overhaul at some point. In the meantime, there has been a lot of new scenes that are better, and a few that are worse, thus pushing Mia out of the last place spot.
Her route has been slated for a complete overhaul since 2018ish. All good though, will probably check back in a couple of years. Still not sure how anything could be worse than her scene though, so very out of character and bland at the same time, compared to multiple crazy scenes with her Mom, guess I'll just have a lot of new stuff to check out when I come back whenever that is.

Funny, so you basically stopped playing when I started ;)

I assure you that you missed a whole bunch of content in your absence. Definitly worth playing. I agree Mia's scene is behind Helen's, but it was better than anything before that in the game. Then came:

Aqua, Debbie, the teachers, Roxxy, Diane, Jenny, Eve, Consuela, the complete main story and all the side girls.
Eh I didn't stop right at the Mia route. I stopped a fair bit after that, I think it was the first major Family overhaul and just before the Roxy stuff came out. There had been talk for around a year or so about the Mia route getting fixed and how it would be coming soon... about 3 years ago now I think. Nothing against it, just the focus that seemed to be coming was a lot more on the milfs and the sluttier school girls which I wasn't quite in the mood for. I think it was a mix of the prior and wishing death upon Erik because he was the absolute worst,( still totally glad I cucked him.) that got me to leave the game be.

Any other options to cuck Erik? Would totally do it in a heartbeat. Fuck that guy.:D

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
What does the game exactly do when it crashes and/or stops working? Does it simply crash, or does it give some error messages? Is there a traceback.txt file?

Do you have mods installed?
Well, shortly after I play normally, everything freezes and the typical small warning window of summertime.exe appears, it has stopped working and that, for then a while it recomposes itself but it happens repeatedly. As for if I have a mod, no,

I'm playing it in the game based on the recent version and I haven't got a traceback since for when the game starts to screw up I just put a pause, save and close it and then play it with more time before it starts to crash

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Summertime.exe crashing to desktop isn't the game, it's most probably whatever you use it on (Windows/Linux). A traceback would only happen if the code fucked itself and tried to figure out what happened. Since nobody aside you ever crashed like that, it's still mostly on your end (and not the game). Try some other random Renpy games and gauge if they crash and burn in a similar matter. If not, might wanna re-download 0.20.9 and install it somewhere else (maybe even delete your current buggy version). Outside of that, update Windows/Linux and pray RNGesus likes you once in a while

Reactions: BPLydia

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get the feeling that Veronica is going to be lumped into the sex addicts update, with I'm guessing maybe 1 or 2 scenes per member, and a possibility for an orgy at the end of the path.
I think she will work in the barn later.

Well, shortly after I play normally, everything freezes and the typical small warning window of summertime.exe appears, it has stopped working and that, for then a while it recomposes itself but it happens repeatedly. As for if I have a mod, no,

I'm playing it in the game based on the recent version and I haven't got a traceback since for when the game starts to screw up I just put a pause, save and close it and then play it with more time before it starts to crash
We can't look over your shoulder, you NEED to give more information!

Which Operating System, which OS version?
Are there any updates for the OS? Maybe even optional updates.
Which Hardware specifications? (CPU, video card, RAM)
How much free HDD space do you have where the operation system is installed?
Install the newest video card driver.
Screenshot of the error!
Size of the save files? It seems if they get to big, it creates issues.
Deactivate internet and virus scanner and test it again.
Which option did you choose when starting a new game?
Depending on OS, delete temporary and cache files.
And do what Omnikuken said
Create a new folder in a new location, unzip a new downloaded version of 20.9. in it, put the save folder in the 'game' folder and delete the old game folder. (Or instead of using old saves, better start a new fresh game.)

Maybe also try the Naugthy Tribute mod, if often removes game related bugs (not renpy related bugs!) and also warns if save files get to big.
Maybe contact the Renpy support.

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
I think she will work in the barn later.

We can't look over your shoulder, you NEED to give more information!

Which Operating System, which OS version?
Are there any updates for the OS? Maybe even optional updates.
Which Hardware specifications? (CPU, video card, RAM)
How much free HDD space do you have where the operation system is installed?
Install the newest video card driver.
Screenshot of the error!
Size of the save files? It seems if they get to big, it creates issues.
Deactivate internet and virus scanner and test it again.
Which option did you choose when starting a new game?
Depending on OS, delete temporary and cache files.
And do what Omnikuken said
Create a new folder in a new location, unzip a new downloaded version of 20.9. in it, put the save folder in the 'game' folder and delete the old game folder. (Or instead of using old saves, better start a new fresh game.)

Maybe also try the Naugthy Tribute mod, if often removes game related bugs (not renpy related bugs!) and also warns if save files get to big.
Maybe contact the Renpy support.
The specifications of my laptop: The operating system is windows 10 with its most recent update, the processor is intel core i5-8250U - the CPU 1.60Hz (8CPUs) 1.8Hz, RAM memory over 8000MB, Directx version is 12.

I had no problems running it with the antivirus activated, if it were so, it would not even have allowed me to enter when the files were corrupted. The size of the saves is barely 1mb in size.

It is not the same application but it is an example after a short time of playing it for about 10 minutes in the screen of gameplaying, especially when you spy when Felix's sister bathes but it does not happen when you spy on the mother.

ATKEX_cmd.exe-Has-Stopped-Working.jpg

Right now I followed your advice to do it in another location, as in an existing folder and I have the illusion that it does not crash after a little 10 minutes if not like a couple of minutes, but the same phenomenon happens even though my laptop is not a toaster not even a potato, unless it is poorly optimized since I have played games with higher demand without problems like My friend Pedro, don't starve and if it was a bit demanding until dirty rally 2. About the mod that you say I do not know how to install it although I am looking before doing it.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just saying, what happened to getting a date for prom? I was looking forward to that :love:
Prom, we get surely after all school girls and Coach Bridget is completed. It is part of the main goals. 'Get a girl for the prom'. So far only one main goal is finished.

Dating is not included, yet.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
is there any good mods exist at all?
Best existing mod is Naughty Tribute Mod. I never play without it.

The specifications of my laptop: The operating system is windows 10 with its most recent update, the processor is intel core i5-8250U - the CPU 1.60Hz (8CPUs) 1.8Hz, RAM memory over 8000MB, Directx version is 12.

I had no problems running it with the antivirus activated, if it were so, it would not even have allowed me to enter when the files were corrupted. The size of the saves is barely 1mb in size.

It is not the same application but it is an example after a short time of playing it for about 10 minutes in the screen of gameplaying, especially when you spy when Felix's sister bathes but it does not happen when you spy on the mother.

View attachment 1128682

Right now I followed your advice to do it in another location, as in an existing folder and I have the illusion that it does not crash after a little 10 minutes if not like a couple of minutes, but the same phenomenon happens even though my laptop is not a toaster not even a potato, unless it is poorly optimized since I have played games with higher demand without problems like My friend Pedro, don't starve and if it was a bit demanding until dirty rally 2. About the mod that you say I do not know how to install it although I am looking before doing it.
- Give windows full control over the 'paging file'. If it had not full control, you need minimum 16GB free HDD memory on the drive were it is located, better more! Limiting the pagefile.sys opens the box of pandora.
- Also have better few GB free on drive C:
- Delete temporary/cache files.
- deactivate in the task manager under autostart as much as possible
- restart your PC (not hibernation or save mode), don't start anything, no browser, no other applications
- Deactivate the virus scanner. It is not about finding corrupting files. A virus scanner in the backround can sometimes create issues.
- Click on Summertime Saga and chose start as admin.

My OS is in german language, so I can't help with direct locations to find everything.

If nothing helps and nobody has other ideas, contact the Renpy creators, maybe they have some ideas what creates this issue.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 1128682

ATKEX_cmd.exe seems to be some ASUS/Realtek driver related program, as such has nothing to do with Ren'Py. Maybe you can get an update from ASUS or Realtek for this.

As long as it's such unspecific errors, also the mod cannot help you, I fear.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Every1 else's cookie jar has girls in alphabetical order, yet yours is scrambled all over the place. The f happened
His Cookie Jar seems accurate in terms of updates
I mean if you look anyone who got join are in order according to previous updates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean if you look anyone who got join are in order according to previous updates
Accurate update-wise maybe, but why is it that way when 99%+ of dudes have it in name order ? Both of those blacked icons should be in the middle between names, not bunched at the end.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I would guess it is the Naughty Tribute Mod. Without the mod I have it in abc order, with Naughty Tribute in (maybe) update order.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes