El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I ran into a bug where it kinda locks the game and a lot of code is shown in the new version 20.9
When did it happen, what let to the error, how far into the game are you, when did you start that save, can you reload and reproduce the error, can you post a screenshot of that error?

Any of that would be more helpful and it's honestly not really hard to understand that an error Report as generic and imprecise as yours is hardly being resolved at all.
And since it may affect others it would be good if it's resolved, if only for yourself. So for your own sake, add a full error report...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it true that we could have this year no more updates? Just a "graphics update" for older versions?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it true that we could have this year no more updates? Just a "graphics update" for older versions?
Just 6-7 sex scenes with the tech update. And nobody said it need the rest of the year. Could be, could also be faster.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
It's great that the main storyline is complete now. I can honestly recommend this incredibly slowly updating game. Playing it from here on out, you at least get a full arc with the main character. That said, I'm really looking forward to the game going widescreen and Rhonda's update. It doesn't mention the gym coach in the blog post, but I assume we will finally be able to complete our report cards.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not checked this game out for ages. Did you eventually get the chance to fuck the nerdy girl, the head teacher and her head girl?, and was any further content added for the aunt, sis and mother after the pregnancy stuff?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope to everything
This easily makes it into the top 5 most precise problem descriptions ever.

I wonder: are there online courses that teach you how to put the most of non-information into one sentence?
Probably the same place that teaches people how to not read anything above their post and keep asking the same stuff
Hi
Love the Game. Please advise if there is any option to make Debbie(MC's Landlady) pregnant.
Many Thanks (y) (y) (y)
Nope, she needs to win a poll for that and even then, it'll be over 3 years
It's great that the main storyline is complete now. I can honestly recommend this incredibly slowly updating game. Playing it from here on out, you at least get a full arc with the main character. That said, I'm really looking forward to the game going widescreen and Rhonda's update. It doesn't mention the gym coach in the blog post, but I assume we will finally be able to complete our report cards.
Coach will be with the rest of the teachers. R(h)onda has herself, her notmom and the pool lifeguard

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ DC always said coach's route would be small-ish, and since she never won on her own and will instead be bundled inside the other teachers' preg remake, there's a good chance she won't have much buttstuff-related scenes, like maybe 1-2 and then preg.

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It'll basically depend on how quickly DC gets the art for the widescreen tech update done. If he manages that within the next ~3 months, there's a decent chance that Ronda's update could be ready by the end of the year. And as mentioned, there'll be six new scenes included, either in the tech update itself or in another smaller update, which would be released before that.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
It'll basically depend on how quickly DC gets the art for the widescreen tech update done. If he manages that within the next ~3 months, there's a decent chance that Ronda's update could be ready by the end of the year. And as mentioned, there'll be six new scenes included, either in the tech update itself or in another smaller update, which would be released before that.
the art for those 6 scenes was done right? I think I read somwhere it was done - not sure tho

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes