Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In this case it's more about the word "trap" which isn't exactly the nicest word to describe a trans person, because it kind of implies that somebody is getting tricked or mislead by that person. After that the whole ackbar thing is just a word play.
I do not think trap achievement is meant a description for a trans person. It is a description in which situation the MC could be, theoretically. (I do not even know in the moment when they kissed the first time.)

Is there a friendship route with Eve? I mean in which she does not get switched into a woman, but tells the MC what she is? Because I really like her background and don't like to switch her into a women, but do not really like the sex between them. That is why I would like to have one or more scenes with MC, Eve and another girl(s). Not that I think it will happen.

Why does DC not like that Trans is used for Eve? Is it used wrong? I understand LGB..., but still get pretty lost on T+.

Rey1412

Jan 19, 2019
Sir i
Hi Folks,

this time I got you, on request, a real NSFW update of the : full sound additions for animated sex scenes of Liu, Nadya and Debbie!

More to come...

Have fun!
I got error with the naughty tribute

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Folks,

this time I got you, on request, a real NSFW update of the : full sound additions for animated sex scenes of Liu, Nadya and Debbie!

More to come...

Have fun!
I can't get the mod to work for android

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Folks,

More to come...

Have fun!
do you have any list of upcoming features you will add to the mod?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Some characters don't have the content yet. I think at the moment, you can impragnate the ones who have the content with one go.
I have done it with Josephina, Jenny, Eve , Odette, Diane and Maria, with Roxxy, Becca, Missy, Mia, Debbie, I don't have that wheel after sex. Maybe its about luck.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
After 'Santa' Angelica's 'therapy' maybe somedays its possible to watch Helen and Harold, when they have sex? *u*
Helen after therapy has changed her mind, Harold returned home and so there is no more course to be this mad against him all day. ;-)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I do not think trap achievement is meant a description for a trans person. It is a description in which situation the MC could be, theoretically. (I do not even know in the moment when they kissed the first time.)
It's more a joke in this case. Right from the start DC essentially said that there'd be a "trap" among the schoolgirls, who'd have dick and few believed him until Eve's update actually was released. I don't think he means anything bad by using the word, but it's still not the most appropriate way to put it. Especially since it doesn't fit the narrative of her story, as Snugglepuff pointed out before.

Why does DC not like that Trans is used for Eve? Is it used wrong? I understand LGB..., but still get pretty lost on T+.
I don't think DC himself has a strong (or indeed any) opinion about it. It's the author of the article who wrote these lines. Next to that there's nothing wrong with the word "trans", some just claim that it's wrong to list these things as fetishes.

Then again, DC could probably change it without any troubles. The fetish list on his homepage is totally strange/weird/bad (Latex?!) and some kind of "current/planned content" list would be better anyway, if you ask me. The same is kinda true for the achievement, which could easily be something different and actually more fitting.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
I mean they will milk this forever they are making so much money this is one of the pinnacle games (fantastic game) but i would never back it on patreon because they def won't finish for years to come.

Might as well label this the first MMO visual novel

Reactions: Necronlord3

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Look at all that juicy code refactoring that needs to be done. Gonna be a long one lads, settle in
It's not like we already knew 6 months ago the code-heavy tech update would be code-heavy and take a long time
I mean they will milk this forever they are making so much money this is one of the pinnacle games (fantastic game) but i would never back it on patreon because they def won't finish for years to come.

Might as well label this the first MMO visual novel
Thanks, this place was starting to feel empty without a milking scamlord claim 2 weeks after the last release

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
The compressed link on the first post is sending me to page 2744, but the actual post with the compression is in page 2743

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes