kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
this game is good but they should remove ivanka etc its a shame. think about it.
someone is making a nsfw game putting your wife and daughter in a sexual place without your knowledge under 'parody' word. i dont like ronald prump but in game you are fucking his girl and daughter. i think its sad.

what if someone made a nsfw game and it contains summertime saga's developer's sister. and changes her's name just a few word and saying it

" but its pArOdY " its just similar to that person nOt ReAl "

yeah think about it

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
this game is good but they should remove ivanka etc its a shame. think about it.
someone is making a nsfw game putting your wife and daughter in a sexual place without your knowledge under 'parody' word. i dont like ronald prump but in game you are fucking his girl and daughter. i think its sad.

what if someone made a nsfw game and it contains summertime saga's developer's sister. and changes her's name just a few word and saying it

" but its pArOdY " its just similar to that person nOt ReAl "

yeah think about it
The thing is they are celebrities(from what i know), all of his family, thats the reason. If they were just his family they would probably put a fictional wife and daughter if they really want the game plot as it is, but is just a game and is comedy.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
The thing is they are celebrities(from what i know), all of his family, thats the reason. If they were just his family they would probably put a fictional wife and daughter if they really want the game plot as it is, but is just a game and is comedy.
yea kinda. this is your perspective. but you are not right about something. this is not just a 'game', comedy. a nsfw 'gamey' that just fantasizing unrealistic pervert conditions. so you cant do any real life determinations.

under the word of 'comedy' you just cant do pedophilia or necrophilia or bullshiting about someone elses lifes. (you said celebrities?).

im not forcing anything tho just chill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Especially in her case it seems like DC was never really happy with her design. He did like 2 other versions (which never made it into the game) before he settled with the new and really different one. This is what his second(?) version looked like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ngl I like the left one, looks more realistic and all.
though current eve is definitely more eye catching.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Especially in her case it seems like DC was never really happy with her design. He did like 2 other versions (which never made it into the game) before he settled with the new and really different one. This is what his second(?) version looked like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean I hardly see any changes from my!eve but Iget the general point thathe never was satisfied

I really wish there was an amount of money he would accept to do this

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really wish there was an amount of money he would accept to do this
I remember that somebody actually offered DC a huge amount of money to get a very minor character in the game, but he declined right away and said that he'd do it for free with a raffle and a chance for patrons/picarto users, if there's a need. But nobody knows when that may happen again and Sploosh is actually starting to push for "fewer new characters", so the chances to get that are very, very small to begin with and that's before one has to consider that DC can always decline and ask for a new choice - which likely would be the case here.

Reactions: Omniel

xps

Apr 15, 2021
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I remember that somebody actually offered DC a huge amount of money to get a very minor character in the game, but he declined right away and said that he'd do it for free with a raffle and a chance for patrons/picarto users, if there's a need. But nobody knows when that may happen again and Sploosh is actually starting to push for "fewer new characters", so the chances to get that are very, very small to begin with and that's before one has to consider that DC can always decline and ask for a new choice - which likely would be the case here.
that's basically what I figured. I know if I was making a game that requires this amount of time and effort from me,

Dollar amounts would hardy motivate me to do something I really don’t want to do.

I mean unless we’re talking absurdly high numbers here ;)

but yeah my post was just despair induced wishful thinking

Zibra123

Dec 9, 2018
hey guys I saw the changelog and it say the main story finale so the story and game completed ? or there will be more to story?

• Angry
Reactions: Rsngo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?
If by crash you mean the game warning you about an older saved version might be wonky, normal and just proceed
If by crash you mean the game bending over backwards and spewing out a traceback, post it here and probably your fault
If by crash you mean the game exiting itself back to desktop with nothing else, probably your fault and not much we can do

heyheyheyward1

Dec 15, 2019
At least for Diane there's a small chance to get something similar, given that she's still in line for some minor improvements and given that DC talked about possibly giving her her own house back.
He actually said this? Nice. Hopefully it happens eventually.

The Diane story path, in my opinion, was so disappointing.

Diane was the OG H-Scene character and I felt her update left the teasing horny MILF part of her personality lacking (No night visit with MC even though the door peaking art was already drawn. Small non-repeatable couch cut scene. No shower interaction.)

The milking machine story was cranked up too far IMO.

At least there is some hope for adjustments/improvements.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He actually said this? Nice. Hopefully it happens eventually.

The Diane story path, in my opinion, was so disappointing.

Diane was the OG H-Scene character and I felt her update left the teasing horny MILF part of her personality lacking (No night visit with MC even though the door peaking art was already drawn. Small non-repeatable couch cut scene. No shower interaction.)

The milking machine story was cranked up too far IMO.

At least there is some hope for adjustments/improvements.
Yes and no. DC said he was thinking about the house thing but Sploosh and Stray seemed to prefer a room for her in MC's house. I guess we'll know which decision they made once the tech update drops. If there isn't a new room in MC house for her, she'll probably get the house back, if there is, that chance is pretty much gone. But yeah, she'll certainly get something at some point.

Having said that, I don't think it'll be major changes, but indeed just small improvements/adjustments.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question about after the big warehouse fight. It feels like the climatic end to the main story. So once completed, is it still possible to play through side character routes?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes