TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question about after the big warehouse fight. It feels like the climatic end to the main story. So once completed, is it still possible to play through side character routes?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Question about after the big warehouse fight. It feels like the climatic end to the main story. So once completed, is it still possible to play through side character routes?
there is no reason you shouldn't be able to but I also haven't replayed the entire game in a long long time

Reactions: TGafy

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh since I’m here, did he actually ever give a reason for why eve was completely rewritten and overhauled? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a character in a game like this just get completely retconned like this. It’s a rather drastic choice

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh since I’m here, did he actually ever give a reason for why eve was completely rewritten and overhauled? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a character in a game like this just get completely retconned like this. It’s a rather drastic choice
Not that I'm aware in detail but, in the early stages of the game, when all of the main girls were designed, there was not much more than "constructive chaos". DC simply created a bunch of different characters to fill the game without a real idea where each of their stories would go in detail and that pretty much continued for quite some time. Sploosh joined the team for 0.14.3 (as far as I remember it) and only then they actually really started to care about the big picture and that's when everything started to become a bit more nuanced.

I'd indeed say that Odette kinda replaced the old Eve, while they probably felt that the new Eve was indeed the "schoolgirl" that was still missing.

But all of this is just me saying stuff...

Edit: In recent times Sploosh joins the streams from time to time, so somebody could ask and I'm pretty sure he'd get an answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Not that I'm aware in detail but, in the early stages of the game, when all of the main girls were designed, there was not much more than "constructive chaos". DC simply created a bunch of different characters to fill the game without a real idea where each of their stories would go in detail and that pretty much continued for quite some time. Sploosh joined the team for 0.14.3 (as far as I remember it) and only then they actually really started to care about the big picture and that's when everything started to become a bit more nuanced.

I'd indeed say that Odette kinda replaced the old Eve, while they probably felt that the new Eve was indeed the "schoolgirl" that was still missing.

But all of this is just me saying stuff...

Edit: In recent times Sploosh joins the streams from time to time, so somebody could ask and I'm pretty sure he'd get an answer.
That also goes to show how little I know about the game in general. I assumed this was a one man team this whole time.

Odette replacing old Eve....I never thought of that before, but that kinda does fit

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

the new version 1.11 of the completes naughty sounds for the following ladies: Debbie, Diane, Jenny, Mrs. Johnson, June, Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Crystal, Liu and Nadya. This includes now apart from the animation loops the intro/extro scenes and some extras as well!

Enjoy!

Edit: updated to version 1.12, featuring now also sounds for Daisy, Iwanka and Melonia, including optional (sound) content for the first two.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
If someone does make a new incest patch, they should make it in anything but rpa. I tried to download it, but was never able to do so.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if Yumi will ever get a scene...
Something about tough Asians gets my dick throbbing like nothing else
yeah same, she's not even one of the hottest characters in the game yet i'm still excited for whenever she gets some h-scenes. i think she's going to get new content with the mia rework.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Am I the only one who wants more of Helen Mia’s mom?

I love me some milfs. It was gray how she went from being ridiculously strict and hating our guys to being a cock hungry cougar. We only really get like, one scene with the Mc being freaked out. Just maybe a couple more scenes that are more..relaxed would be nice

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes