duorage

Jan 9, 2019
I had sex, and gotten Maria pregnant and I still have not gotten the morning call from Tony. Its about a month of in-game time has passed, but there is still no call. Maybe need to activate some additional trigger?

Ghentvert

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Guys,

the new version 1.13 of the brings you naughty sounds with three more girls, to a total of 17 (if I counted right...)!

Enjoy!
Thank you good sir, The work you do has help many men with their penis problems

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Hello I was looking for a programmer who can make mini-games like Summertime saga has in renpy, actually we had a game plan and I need someone only for the minigames, I don't know where to ask, I'm also trying fiverr and other freelancing websites. (Please dm me here on f95)

To moderators - This is not promotional or game related comment I'll delete this very soon.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why was this scene removed ?
it's so hot
For that scene I'd simply guess that DC didn't want to redraw it when Diane got her rework and decided to create the other scene which is now in the game instead. Thus it got removed without replacement.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I wonder if Yumi will ever get a scene...
Something about tough Asians gets my dick throbbing like nothing else
Yumi, Jane, Sara, Veronica, Priya, Lily, Ronda, Kassy, Anna, Angelica, Cassie, Lucy, Beth, Coach, Lopez, Martinez, Principal Smith, Annie, all yet to be 'unlocked'.

Plus Grace, Cassie, Micoe, and Mia all have relatively lackluster sex scenes that could be added to.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Anybody have a fix for the Eve route lockout?

MC can't enter any part of the Tattoo Parlour, only get a "she's headed for her place upstairs" message. Tried to go all different times of day an on weekends.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Fun little story I thought I would share, I just started playing the updated version of this recently and was so confused when the Russian mob boss had the same name as the MC and was like "is this some story twist? and why is no one mentioning that the mob boss has my name?" only to realize that it was just a huge coincidence that Raz is the name I use in all of these games and the mob boss just happens to be named Raznikov...
And it gives us the inferred "Raz-Putin."

Since when is Diane the sister of Debbie. I thought she is just a intimate friend.
It's even alluded to when it is said that people said that in college, they looked so alike, people thought they were sisters. Just like those photos of Frank and Jenny when she was a child. They imply a lot more than Patreon will allow.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It's even alluded to when it is said that people said that in college, they looked so alike, people thought they were sisters. Just like those photos of Frank and Jenny when she was a child. They imply a lot more than Patreon will allow.
Patreon has no issue with this as long they are not blood related. As long no incest patch is involved, the game makes very clear that they are not, even if the dialogues are originally meant for incest dialogues.

Lookalikes are a possibilities. And photos with family members and good friends together are not unusual. Those imply nothing.

Patreon does know it was originally an incest game. They wanted this removed, DC did it and Patreon was happy.

If Patreon closes everytime a project, just because someone believes there could be something implied, there would be no projects.

Is rhonda gonna be a futa or was that a troll?
I think DC was trolling.

Reactions: Bababoooey

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think DC was trolling.
Did DC himself even mention Ronda? I though it was somebody here who made a joke.

Anyway, the dick which was posted here some time ago was drawn ages ago as joke for Tyrone. So yeah, Ronda won't be trans.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes