Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if I should wait a few years before playing this game again.
There is so much content.

Olejake

Apr 7, 2020
Can anyone help me I m playing on Android and can't get past the boss fight in the latest update. It's impossible to press all arrows in time. Is there a way to skip this?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can anyone help me I m playing on Android and can't get past the boss fight in the latest update. It's impossible to press all arrows in time. Is there a way to skip this?
Never played on android so I don't know if things are different there. But how's your DEX stat? Higher DEX should give you more time for the fighting mini-game.

Reactions: Olejake
Jul 18, 2018
Oh since I’m here, did he actually ever give a reason for why eve was completely rewritten and overhauled? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a character in a game like this just get completely retconned like this. It’s a rather drastic choice
Eve's rewrite was nothing compared to Jenny's. Just my opinion.

Rachel84

Feb 6, 2019
Need your help guys, my game is broken.
Just had the scene where MC and Debbie have sex for the first time and now the map is greyed out and does not work anymore.
I tried loading an older save but the issue stayed, I then loaded an even older save and no matter which save I load the map stays broken.
Is my game fucked?

[edit]:
Opened the dev window, the map was set to locked, setting it to unlocked doesn't change anything.
Setting all locations to "can leave" doesn't change anything either.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Okay so i tried to do it all again and just followed the wiki on what i should do. But I'm stuck after having sex with Eve in a state where i can't visit their apartment again. The phone says that "she's header for her place upstairs" and when i try to go to their place, MC just says "Eve's already headed to her apartment, i should follow" although i am trying to visit all the places in the tattoo place. Any tips?
Have the exact same issue, can't progress Eve cause MC can't enter the any part of the Tattoo Parlour, only get a "she's header for her place upstairs" message.

Can you fix it too please srksrk 68 ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i really envy whoever will discover this game for the first time in 5 years or so. that person's dick will never be the same after a week of non stop playing.
You don't have to wonder. Look at MC's computer and you know what he played and where his enormous tool came from ;)

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
Hey guys, I got a problem, I play the pregnancy mini-game and it succeed but 1 week later there is no news about the pregnancy ( with Iwanka and Tina, I don't know about the others ), do you know why ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, I got a problem, I play the pregnancy mini-game and it succeed but 1 week later there is no news about the pregnancy ( with Iwanka and Tina, I don't know about the others ), do you know why ?
You might have skipped over the dialog if she should keep the baby or not, with the respective consequences...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You still have to click about 3 choices throughout the abortion plan. And Tina doesn't do that.

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
I don't want to brag, but... oh yes I want to brag ;) Naughty Tribute Mod has a setting to increase the font size to your liking, from normal to huge. And it affects all the texts in the game (except those that are coded into images, pictures etc. of course).
Noticed it now, first time Ive had this mod installed, no idea if it was out or not last time i played or not, but either way, thanks alot, alot of settings in there that are nice to have.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes