TGafy

May 14, 2020
I had posted this in the WT&FAQ thread yesterday, but no reply yet. So here goes...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a breastfeeding dialog with Mrs. Johnson in her bedroom? For me, it looks like that option went away after I completed Erik's route.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only thing I remember about that is the scene with the telescope between Erik and his notmom. Maybe srk can uncode the game and spot something else

extancy94

Mar 9, 2020
anyone else having problems when mc has to have sex with maria for the first? every time when i got inside the storage room after talk with tony, the storage room is empty. I am using the 20.9 version and this bug keep happening, could someone help me pls

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Really cool game. I've postponed playing this game by now. I realized that I was doing wrong. The production team did a great job. 5 stars from me. (y) :giggle:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
anyone else having problems when mc has to have sex with maria for the first? every time when i got inside the storage room after talk with tony, the storage room is empty. I am using the 20.9 version and this bug keep happening, could someone help me pls
you can ask on their discord #help server, lots of people have that issue as well.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
And count me in the group that felt like the story telling in this update was pointing very strongly towards a Mom/Sis threeway payoff. I know DC has stated previously he's not interested in doing that, but as I was playing the update it felt like it might be a couple years of misdirection unfolding.
I died a little inside when I read that he wasn't going to have Jenny in any threesomes.
I stopped playing after the Jenny update. I really wanted some Mother/Daughter action when I first started playing. I could live with at least Jenny and Roxxy, but nothing at all? I unsubbed on the spot.

I'd be happy to resub if that were to change. I know it's low on everyone elses list but I'd also like to see the Mom get a content update with impreg on the table.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I died a little inside when I read that he wasn't going to have Jenny in any threesomes.
I stopped playing after the Jenny update. I really wanted some Mother/Daughter action when I first started playing. I could live with at least Jenny and Roxxy, but nothing at all? I unsubbed on the spot.
I'm not sure where you've got that threesome information? As far as I know all DC ever said was that Jenny won't get a threesome with Debbie, while Jane and probably even Roxxy are still on the table. Then again, it's true that it'll take years until there's even a chance for that.

Reactions: Salamandra
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes