D

Deleted member 3181804

Brilliant, funny and jam-packed with stuff to do...as a patron of this game, I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to download and play it...escapism at it's finest!

Reactions: srksrk 68

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Almost 80,000$ per month... this game has a larger budget than almost any, non AAA, studio, and yet the game is slogging at a snail's pace. How in God's name do the patrons of this game not realise they are simply being milked for all they're worth, and the development pace is absolutely aimed towards that goal?
So tell us what your understanding is regarding what is already posted on this subject?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It was supposed to be a game 13 years ago. It's been in dev hell for most of that time with little to nothing shown or playable. Dev was 1 dude and he either sucked hard at coding or went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over his head with planning anything and everything ........

Last blog post was 2 years ago and it talked about cutting the "game" in half, but nothing was heard of since then

There's a thread for it in here, although there's not much going on

https://f95zone.to/threads/mu-soft-otome-function-waiting-room.40637/

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Je joue à Summertime Saga, j'ai mis la traduction française, au début ça va mais quand je sauvegarde et rejoue le jeu, c'est en anglais même si au début ça me demande d'activer le jeu en français.

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
Did you make the fotos and talked to everybody again?
What photo Man? I dont have the option to ask for the fake id from Terry in the first place. Talked to Roxy about getting her alcohol then to Erik , told me to go to the pier but i dont have the option to ask for the fake id. Even gave him the compas. Still nothing

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What photo Man? I dont have the option to ask for the fake id from Terry in the first place. Talked to Roxy about getting her alcohol then to Erik , told me to go to the pier but i dont have the option to ask for the fake id. Even gave him the compas. Still nothing
You'll have to go to Roxxy again first, after you've visited Erik, I believe.

Reactions: aaronburr
Jul 10, 2020
sooo just about to start v0-20-9 and want to know if my save from v0-20-7 would work fine tried to load the save it gave me some warnings , wanna know if thats normal and will work or if i should just start over , asking this because i never used a save from the previous version before .
yes i did save in the morning in the mc room
thanks in advance (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That warning is normal and has been in-game since around 0.18 ..... So yes, start 0.20.9, load your save, it'll pop a few warning messages, perform some voodoo magic, maybe seem to slowdown/crash, then come up with another message telling you stuff might be wonky, you may then experience some twilight zone stuff (like Debbie's route replaying out of nowhere or some other weird stuff), just click through and you be should be ok to continue

Best case scenario, though, would be to save/load in every iteration and not skipping too much of them (0.20.7 to 0.20.8 to 0.20.9). That could change with the tech build and after, since they're recoding most of the game, but for now and until that update comes out, not skipping a build is the best option

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Looking for some help here. I have been looking to make a mod to expand the Debby story and add some content. I have extracted the game into .rpy files, used the correct version of Ren'Py SDK, made changes I want in Notepad++, and played the changes in game when using the "Launch Project" in the Ren"py SDK. All the changes I made work correctly in the game with out issues or bugs.

Here is where I run into issues. When I use the "Build Distribution" option in the Ren'Py SDK none of the changes I made persist into the build.

What am I doing wrong?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Looking for some help here. I have been looking to make a mod to expand the Debby story and add some content. I have extracted the game into .rpy files, used the correct version of Ren'Py SDK, made changes I want in Notepad++, and played the changes in game when using the "Launch Project" in the Ren"py SDK. All the changes I made work correctly in the game with out issues or bugs.

Here is where I run into issues. When I use the "Build Distribution" option in the Ren'Py SDK none of the changes I made persist into the build.

What am I doing wrong?
Isn't that a copyright violation?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Isn't that a copyright violation?
In the end it's the same as any fanart/incest patch or other mod which changes the game. In some countries that may already be a copyright issue, in others it won't. Anyway, as long as people are not trying to make money with it, DC won't be against it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In the end it's the same as any fanart/incest patch or other mod which changes the game. In some countries that may already be a copyright issue, in others it won't. Anyway, as long as people are not trying to make money with it, DC won't be against it.
I can confirm that. Asking over at their Discord would probably be a polite way to make sure.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I forgot exactly when the last time I played this game but I remember stopping patreon donation because the game was moving at a snails pace from legacy code issues. I'm assuming based on how it's moving at .1 every month or so that that hasn't changed?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes