Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You know what would help to solve your problem? Some details about the error you get, e.g. the exact error message...
They don't get an error, they try to activate the console by editing the 00console.rpy (which doesn't work since like 10 versions ago).
zonex1: Read

Reactions: XXPerttiXX

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, 2 years. We might not even be on Judith's build in 2 years ..... Teachers remake still needs to win a poll even before being in the update queue

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nobody knows who wins the next poll and I think we can agree that it very likely won't take longer than 2,5 years to finish the current schedule. So saying that it certainly won't happen within the next 3 wouldn't be right. It's not very likely, but who knows what's on DC's mind.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
5 months * 4 updates planned = 20 months. Add another 5 for the next polled, you're at 25 months or 2 years and a month. Not counting any random unplanned 0.5 updates and guesstimating 5 months per build, you can see over 2 years for the next build after Judith's is doable, even on the lower end of expectable schedule

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well yes, that's why I said it won't happen within the next 2 years - after that, who knows.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Me: "The core content of the game has always been the 'family' relationships."

Others: "Noooooo! The core of the game has always been all this hypothetical content that's been talked about for 3 years but still isn't in the game!"

lol

Reactions: tywren

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Others: "Noooooo! The core of the game has always been all this hypothetical content that's been talked about for 3 years but still isn't in the game!"
Well, there are 8 main characters of which two (Debbie and Jenny) are related to MC and there are like 10 to 20 more important secondary characters of which one (Diane) is related to MC.
I mean, it's fine to ignore planned/hypothectical content, but that only works until it's not hypothetical anymore. It's not like anybody ever promised anything else, but what is happening now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

lol
Pre-wincest ban, most of the content was the "family" (Debbie, Jenny and Diane), which was also most of the fetish list at the time. It then went sideways into more of the schoolgirls for many reasons, including the ban, wincest stuff already in-game and people started voting for other girls not part of the "family". Now, whatever people want to be the core of the game is their own fantasy, the game itself runs purely on what wins the polls (and the occasional DC wetdream)

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Either your txt is empty or F95 doesn't like you, but that file is unable to download anything. Try zipping your file and link that instead. Or just open it and copy/paste what's inside over here

Reactions: Chukcha

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
Ah yes, the infamous insect patch to turn every girl into ants and DC stays human

You didn't finish much if you don't have Grump/Consuela, aka the main story
realy now? well how come i finished quest for almost everyone expect mia and ms ross and still no rump.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know the main route starts with Debbie ? You also know Rump (the dude) doesn't have scenes (aside that toilet meme, thankfully) and is mostly there as a plot item ? The main route you obviously didn't do also has about 7 girls in it, which makes it doubtful you got "almost everyone". There's probably a few more points I'm missing, but you hopefully get the general idea

TGafy

May 14, 2020
realy now? well how come i finished quest for almost everyone expect mia and ms ross and still no rump.
I just stumbled on to this game early April, and I was able to clear the story with Rump. Took me about 20 days but the only thing I have left in the in-game WT is Aqua's route and that's only because I can't play the minigame. Either you're missing something to progress the main story or you encountered a bug.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I absolutly love this game, it has some of the most fun and developed characters in adult games. For example I really enjoy the Eve-storyline.

BUT the ending of the main story, as it is right now, kinda dissapointed me. For all the MC had gone through there should be a better reward than an asian chick and the russian lady. I think there has to be either a big orgy or at least the long awaited threesome with the mom and sister.

Reactions: hooter

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
I just stumbled on to this game early April, and I was able to clear the story with Rump. Took me about 20 days but the only thing I have left in the in-game WT is Aqua's route and that's only because I can't play the minigame. Either you're missing something to progress the main story or you encountered a bug.
Yeah there was a small bug. it did not show me that i need to work at tony asa quest. and since i had no desire to grind i went with the cheat option with full money and stats, so not needing to work for money maybe had something to do with the fact that i had no tony pizzeria quest

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes