srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Either your txt is empty or F95 doesn't like you, but that file is unable to download anything. Try zipping your file and link that instead. Or just open it and copy/paste what's inside over here
I can download the file quite fine. Maybe F95 does not like you?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Josie at Clinic
Seems like a bug, they forgot to include the twins image for Josephine. You might try to copy the file inside the attached archive to "...\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\game.ori\images\characters\josephine\josephine_arms_gown_bed_a_baby_twins.png". It would show her holding a baby boy instead of twins, though.

Edit: On second thought, I went through the coding and found that Josephine (and other girls like Eve, Iwanka, Liu, Melonia and Nadya) are explicitly programmed to not be able to have twins. Question is how you got two babies inside her. Did you use the cheat menu? Anyway, now you can display the babies for Josephine, but there is no dialog for her having twins and she will refer to them as "she".

Last edited:
Reactions: romance23

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Well, there are 8 main characters of which two (Debbie and Jenny) are related to MC and there are like 10 to 20 more important secondary characters of which one (Diane) is related to MC.
I mean, it's fine to ignore planned/hypothectical content, but that only works until it's not hypothetical anymore. It's not like anybody ever promised anything else, but what is happening now.
Between the 3 family members, there are like 36 h-scenes in the Cookie Jar. Take out the few that do not result in any kind of sexual contact with MC (applying lotion to Mom's legs, for example), and you've still got over 30 scenes involving those three ladies.

Take Ivy out of the equation, because she's strictly transactional and doesn't really count for the purposes of gameplay, and across the rest of all the other characters in the game there are only like 40 or so h-scenes in which MC is a participant, only around five or so are MC's classmates. And only a small handful of that total involve multiple interactions with the same character.

It's all well and good to say that the intended core of the game is the dating mechanic and the school relationships and such, but that is simply in no way whatsoever reflective of the game as it has existed for years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can download the file quite fine. Maybe F95 does not like you?
I already know this place hates me
Yeah there was a small bug. it did not show me that i need to work at tony asa quest. and since i had no desire to grind i went with the cheat option with full money and stats, so not needing to work for money maybe had something to do with the fact that i had no tony pizzeria quest
You not doing a route on purpose cause you didn't need the $ isn't a bug. On top of the phone hints yelling at you to go to the pizzeria to advance the route/story, it's an "100% you" issue

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Between the 3 family members, there are like 36 h-scenes in the Cookie Jar. Take out the few that do not result in any kind of sexual contact with MC (applying lotion to Mom's legs, for example), and you've still got over 30 scenes involving those three ladies.
Sure, they where the first, so they've got a lot of content - that's normal. The others will slowly catch up and these numbers will even out over time, once we get the dating, the prom, etc. That's what was always supposed to happen.

I don't know why one would stick to what's in the game now, when there's clear roadmap for about 3 years now, which indicates what's going to happen. One can't just ignore that and say that the game is about the family etc. when that's just not the case. Or to put it differently, the current roadmap has about ~450 different "items/points" and the family characters claim 60 of these.

It's all well and good to say that the intended core of the game is the dating mechanic and the school relationships and such, but that is simply in no way whatsoever reflective of the game as it has existed for years.
Yes, patrons voted for them and that's why they got their content first. It's just natural that somebody has to be first, but just because that's the case doesn't mean that it suddenly changes what a game was and is supposed to be.

Sure, some people started to like the game because there was a lot of incest in it, but it's not like DC made the smallest promise that these characters would be more important than others. That's all I wanted to say about it.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello, can anyone please help me with somethin? I can't find that tony's heist bag at this apartment, i already try it morning,afternoon and evening, but without results why?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I didn’t mean dude on dude action I mean if they added a new female character maybe a Lunch Lady
For now, there's not much point for that (just like most other random additions DC makes along the way). Once we get back to preg remakes, you'll have Roxxy/Becca/Missy/Crystal-ish in 1 and the 4 teachers/new coach in another. Already plenty of tids to go around. Maybe with Annie/Smith, but their route is more towards the Bible Black stuff under the school, so not much point for cafeteria staff again. There might be 1 for Erik's remake once he gets June, but that's still a big "if" ....... So it's either not 1 of those or DC just comes out of nowhere next week with a new reveal for lunch lady. It'll never end anyway

TGafy

May 14, 2020
is not, i already try it more than five times, on morning/afternoon, evening and is not there.
Don't know what to tell you then. In my playthrough, it was available to click even before the main story required it (just wasn't able to pick it up yet). Are you playing with cheats/mod?

Reactions: aaronburr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The in-game cheat mode doesn't fuck things up. Mods and tampering with the wi-fi icon can and will though (maybe not srk's)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I for one am just happy to see Grace is getting another scene
can't wait to find out what it will be. i'm all for sex in the shower or something like that. i think someone mentioned she's going to get her own bed i wouldn't mind that either, just give me a tiny bit of build up and make it 1on1 and i'm satisfied.

Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes