dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Also has the save system been fixed? Or do you still need to start from the beginning each update?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Also has the save system been fixed? Or do you still need to start from the beginning each update?
Yes, this should be possible, but sometimes you have to replay an entire path if major changes have been made.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I forgot exactly when the last time I played this game but I remember stopping patreon donation because the game was moving at a snails pace from legacy code issues. I'm assuming based on how it's moving at .1 every month or so that that hasn't changed?
The last update is one month ago so it's a bit early to unfold the "game updates too slow" rant again.
It has and you don't and additionally they provide a "skip to the new content"-new game mode.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello.... i have a small, little question on u all please, don t be rude. how i remove red corset from bag? i ask and wonder this cause on Helen part when she want this one i already have it in bag but i can t gfve her and i don t know why, how i can do to remove that red corset from bag and buy again?

vovalenin1917

Feb 24, 2019
здравствуйте.... у меня есть маленький, маленький вопрос по u все пожалуйста, не грубите. как снять красный корсет с сумки? я спрашиваю и удивляюсь этой причине со стороны Хелен, когда она хочет этого, у меня уже есть это в сумке, но я не могу взять ее, и я не знаю, почему, как я могу снять этот красный корсет из сумки и купить снова?
Welcome. Just go to the Pink store, where they will tell you that you already have a corset. Go to Helen again, maybe the next day. And everything should work out. It is possible that before the store, it is necessary to go to Sister Angelica, to whisper

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hello.... i have a small, little question on u all please, don t be rude. how i remove red corset from bag? i ask and wonder this cause on Helen part when she want this one i already have it in bag but i can t gfve her and i don t know why, how i can do to remove that red corset from bag and buy again?
I think this is the same "bug" as for a couple of other items in the game if you acquire them too early. If so, just go to Pink Store and "buy" the corset again. It will not let you and tell you that you already have it, but after this you can go to Helen and give it to her.

Reactions: aaronburr

OishiiNTR

May 17, 2018
So this game we got pregnancy and sex, but do we have anything that combines the 2 for some pregnant big bellied sex?

anxmute

Jun 8, 2020
I'm stuck here, tigger fish don't come for terry

terry finally has the golden compass. what will he do now?

(I'm sorry for my bad english)

Apr 3, 2019
Hello! Was just wondering how to have sex with landlady/mom while she is sleeping AKA the cuddling scenes after doing the threesome event with Diane? Seems like am stuck at threesome only, and also wondering if threesome scene will still be available if Diane becomes pregnant? Thank you! :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello! Was just wondering how to have sex with landlady/mom while she is sleeping AKA the cuddling scenes after doing the threesome event with Diane? Seems like am stuck at threesome only, and also wondering if threesome scene will still be available if Diane becomes pregnant? Thank you! :)
Visit her late at night.

And no pregnant sex with Diane, so -- no.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Visit her late at night.

And no pregnant sex with Diane, so -- no.
Well technically, you can have sex with her in the barn scene during early pregnancy when she's only slightly showing, but you can't tell due to the angles of the scene.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
The last update is one month ago so it's a bit early to unfold the "game updates too slow" rant again.

It has and you don't and additionally they provide a "skip to the new content"-new game mode.
I think the tech update is necessary for the next updates. New Locations, All old locations in widescreen. I hope if the tech update is online, the next updates comes faster. The problem of the tech update is that DC would like change all locations in Widescreens. Additionally the tech update comes with new scenes for old characters.

I like "Summertime Saga". The main story is okay but i think the side-storys are better than the main story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone give me the insectpatch,please :_( the link in mega is no longer exit
Ah yes, the infamous insect patch to turn every girl into ants and DC stays human
I kinda finished all content but aint even got the rump thing any help? I mean literaly no content with consuela etc.
You didn't finish much if you don't have Grump/Consuela, aka the main story

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes