strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure where you've got that threesome information? As far as I know all DC ever said was that Jenny won't get a threesome with Debbie, while Jane and probably even Roxxy are still on the table. Then again, it's true that it'll take years until there's even a chance for that.
Back during the Jenny update he had said Jenny wouldn't want to share. I took that to mean no threesomes for her. My only hope was that when the main story was finished there'd be a threesome/foursome scene for the family but that sadly did not pan out.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Back during the Jenny update he had said Jenny wouldn't want to share. I took that to mean no threesomes for her.
I always understood that in the way that she wouldn't want this typical "family with benefits" sharing scenario so many other games aim for. Anyway, now she'll get her pregnant sex scene and after that it'll take a long time until there's a chance for more - so we'll only know in a few years.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I always understood that in the way that she wouldn't want this typical "family with benefits" sharing scenario so many other games aim for. Anyway, now she'll get her pregnant sex scene and after that it'll take a long time until there's a chance for more - so we'll only know in a few years.
Sad but true. I was always hoping we'd see both Jenny and Debbie helping Diane out at her barn too.
All three of them in milking stations or bent over waiting for Jack to do some more breeding.
One of the issues with games like this that have a big cast is it takes forever for a girl to get any content and when she does it always feels a little short and unfinished.

Games with a smaller cast of say two to three main girls and the story focuses on and maybe some side girls round out the cast are more satisfying. Or that's my opinion anyway.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I had posted this in the WT&FAQ thread yesterday, but no reply yet. So here goes...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a breastfeeding dialog with Mrs. Johnson in her bedroom? For me, it looks like that option went away after I completed Erik's route.
It's part of Erik's path. MC walks in on Erik and his notmom, and she's breastfeeding him. There are couple of dialogue exchanges about it, but once you complete Erik's route (either of the two paths), there's no further content. (There might be an ongoing RNG telescope scene where MC spies Erik munching tit after the route is complete, but it's been so long I honestly don't remember)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm not sure where you've got that threesome information? As far as I know all DC ever said was that Jenny won't get a threesome with Debbie, while Jane and probably even Roxxy are still on the table. Then again, it's true that it'll take years until there's even a chance for that.
I recently (as in just a couple days ago haha) found that Jenny has a selfie of her and Jane on her computer, and when MC opens the image he thinks to himself that he wished Jenny and Jane hung out more because he always liked Jane. And I've said before that from the first day I played this game, I've wanted a lot of Jane content, because she looks like a caricature of my best friend's wife, and well........ you know.

:devilish:

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One of the issues with games like this that have a big cast is it takes forever for a girl to get any content and when she does it always feels a little short and unfinished.

Games with a smaller cast of say two to three main girls and the story focuses on and maybe some side girls round out the cast are more satisfying. Or that's my opinion anyway.
Yeah, that's certainly true. But the decision was made right from the start, when DC introduced 8 to ~10 main girls plus quite a few side girls and said that more or less every girl would be fuckable. Sure, the cast got even bigger since, but it's not like was ever meant to be just a few girls.

I think I'm lucky that I don't really care for just one specific character and rather enjoy the mood of the game as a whole. That certainly helps to stay relaxed.

Reactions: strenif

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The core of this game, and what I would imagine keeps most of us coming back to it after 3 years, is Mom, Sister, and Aunt. (Forget the need to patch it, that's what we're playing for) That's why I never really got bothered by having to re-play all the content when new versions were released before legacy saves became forward compatible; I really enjoy conquering those characters again and again.

That's why I said a week or so ago that there are too many fuckables in the game right now. What I wish DC would do is with every single update, include at least one new scene with one of the three core ladies. They're the drivers of the game, even in the non-sexual sense of the story, and I don't think their options should ever be capped.

Reactions: hooter

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By that logic, Debbie would have won the last poll against Judith. Guess some people care more about her than notmom

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The core of this game, and what I would imagine keeps most of us coming back to it after 3 years, is Mom, Sister, and Aunt. (Forget the need to patch it, that's what we're playing for) That's why I never really got bothered by having to re-play all the content when new versions were released before legacy saves became forward compatible; I really enjoy conquering those characters again and again.
To be fair, that's not really how it was/is supposed to be. The game was always meant to be primarily about the school girls but DC just happend to add the family stuff first. In the end the school girls will get the dating content, the prom, the harem, etc. - Debbie and Jenny may be included in a few of these, but it's not really meant to be for them. Diane on the other hand is basically on the same level as Maria or Mrs. Johnson and will always be a slighter better secondary character.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016

That's why I said a week or so ago that there are too many fuckables in the game right now. What I wish DC would do is with every single update, include at least one new scene with one of the three core ladies. They're the drivers of the game, even in the non-sexual sense of the story, and I don't think their options should ever be capped.
Debbie, Jenny, and Diane have never been or will every be the core of the game. just because the game has incest in it does not make it a incest game

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone know why the return of scenes / moves (with the mouse wheel) stopped working? Can this be fixed or is there information that the developer will fix it in the future?
In version 2.01 I remember it worked

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Version wut ? And they blocked it 2 years ago so you couldn't fuck up your game by abusing it. No words (that I know of) it will come back any time soon > maybe after the tech build, and that's a huge maybe

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think you're missing a word there.
... does not make it solely an incest game.
I may be wrong, but I think this is what you meant to convey.
I guess it's really more about the definition in this case. There are some "real incest games" which are centered around the subject and the taboo and which don't make sense without these relations - games like DMD or Light of my Life, as examples.

SS never really was like that, even when the incest was still in the game. Jenny never really cared, Diane didn't either and even in Debbie's case there was hardly the struggle one would expect.

It's fair to describe SS as a game which features/featured some incest, but it's neither about the incest, nor does it really delve into the subject. At least that's how I'd see it.

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
For the schoolgirls? Probably not before the dating system is implemented. For everybody else? Whenever DC feels like it.
I just meant anyone in general but Roxxy, Odette, Becca's Mom, and any of the huge tit characters definitely come to mind first.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone know why the return of scenes / moves (with the mouse wheel) stopped working? Can this be fixed or is there information that the developer will fix it in the future?
In version 2.01 I remember it worked
Some mods enable it, for example mine.

Reactions: Sapp12

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

That's quite a bold statement to make. Just because that fraction shouts out the loudest doesn't make it true ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Wait, you mean the few pages worth of milking scamlord claims aren't true, even if all those dudes came here to moan about it ? :KEK:

Reactions: AngelAIGS

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021

I agree with the sentiment that no female should have capped scenes, however I think that the core family members arent the "cream of the crop" so to speak. I for one find the Principal the most arousing but sadly no scenes yet, theres something about a woman with attitude thats a turn on for me so it shouldnt be surprising that Jenny and Roxxy also rank in my top 5, kinda sucks that Roxxy kinda "softens" as time goes on but she still keeps enough of an edge to spark arousal.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes