pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe with Annie/Smith, but their route is more towards the Bible Black stuff under the school,
Let's hope the game won't get as dark and violent as Bible black.
So far the game has been wholesome and I am sure many of us liked it because of that.
I know a lot of ppl like Bible black and its the very first hentai I watched but it is also the reason why I now always read the reviews before watching these kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If dc wanted to make the game darker the main story with the mafia would've been the perfect oportunity to do so. The game will always be more on the wholesome/comedy side.

Reactions: aaronburr and EJW

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i saw two hours ago something new like a update of summertime saga like centaur girl new widescreen maps, where i can find it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Dude, you need to realize stuff can be previews. And previews can be for 3+ updates ahead/might not be in the game. And you might also wanna try to read around what's coming next

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
So, finally i find that heist gear of Tony, but the problem is can't click on Tony or go on him on Tuesday morning when he is at bank, why? What i can do?

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
summertime saga been trying to get the land lady preg for 4 yrs no luck

• Haha
Reactions: Rando Civ

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Might add the constant whining about it and/or copy-pasting the same issue for days on end ...... Pure winner attitude of moaning no1 wanna help you and the rage-induced reply on it sure helps your case too

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Might add the constant whining about it and/or copy-pasting the same issue for days on end ...... Pure winner attitude of moaning no1 wanna help you and the rage-induced reply on it sure helps your case too
It's also a great way to wind up on people's ignore lists... Had to click on "show ignored content" to see more of the petulant attitude being displayed. :LOL:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
mhmmm....all around here are selfish? wonder, what is so dificil to answer me back on that f**kin question i was ask?
You are the selfish one. Somebody answered you that it is possible that you are the only one who has this problem and you fucked up your Game.
No one else has this problem.
Play this Game again from scratch and don't fuck up your Game again...

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes