j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so the new debbie scene will actually be a threesome with diane?
and i guess the new roxxy scene will be at her home too, interesting

still hoping that whatever grace gets will just be 1 on 1
Looks like they really want to avoid additional work for the most part. I'd actually guess that it may be an extension of the threesome they already have, given that "additions to existing scenes" was a possibility they named. In the end that threesome is the only scene with Debbie that's certainly going to stay, while every other scene of her will likely be scrutinized once she gets her update.

So right now it basically looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: McSlut

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
why are they in the fanart thread?
Because someone thought it is a good idea or the right place or whatever. But there was a wallpaper post on patreon today.

Even without incest mode too?
I didn't write on here before but I have many crashes too when I load my saves.
If you would answer I'd be appreciated.
The incest patch and the additional lines incest mod are both just translations of appearing text lines and 1-2 pictures. They do not modify code, just change the text from one language into another, in this case into incestified english.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
One question: the last sream archived on kompasproductions.com is from March 19th. Does he not stream any more, or does he not upload?

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
One question: the last sream archived on kompasproductions.com is from March 19th. Does he not stream any more, or does he not upload?
He has been streaming everyday this week

If you click on videos you can see the vods

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Picarto had a major update around that time which messed up DC's stream bot who did all that stuff automatically. Looks like sam9 didn't have the time to get it to work again until now. The streaming schedule itself hasn't changed.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
guys, what am I supposed to do in this room? its the part of main story when you should get Tony's wife pregnant, but I dunno if it is bug or I missing something?? can someone help? sorry for my bad english tho...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys, what am I supposed to do in this room? its the part of main story when you should get Tony's wife pregnant, but I dunno if it is bug or I missing something?? can someone help? sorry for my bad english tho...

It's a bug in the newer build(s). You can't do much about it, maybe try srk's mod or wait another 4+ months for the tech build and hope it's fixed by then

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

It's a bug in the newer build(s). You can't do much about it, maybe try srk's mod or wait another 4+ months for the tech build and hope it's fixed by then
Unfortunately, due to lack of saves that illustrate the issue, I was not yet able to reproduce, let alone fix it...

If you want me to have a look, please provide a save in the main town map or MCs bedroom, right before the quest is about to start, as well as a detailed description what to do to produce the issue (e.g. wait until then, go there, talk to whomever, klick this etc.).

Reactions: Dborn

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find that young picture of Roz (the old lady) in the game?
Go to second floor of hospital, use the phone on the wall to call away Roz, go back to first floor and check the counter and wall she is usually found at.

Reactions: aaronburr
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes