McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know i'm gonna get shit for saying this, i think she has a cute face and i dig the whole concept of a muay thai fighting girl but i'm so tired of that bodytype in SS. i think this is like the 20th girl with the same ridicuously huge tits and body like this.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i know i'm gonna get shit for saying this, i think she has a cute face and i dig the whole concept of a muay thai fighting girl but i'm so tired of that bodytype in SS. i think this is like the 20th girl with the same ridicuously huge tits and body like this.
Generally I'd agree, though in this case DC didn't really have a choice. After all she's supposed to be the girl from MC's PC wallpaper.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have the same opinion. More tit variations would be really nice. And even worst, so many big boobs, but how many boob jobs?

Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018
I just don't want this to feel like another game where everything it's a thiccfest. When character bodies overlap so much sex scenes feel recicled and generic

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
100% agree. That's also why I hope Grace will get more attention. We have a lot of huge boobed women in the game, and some with smaller breasts, but rarely anything in the middle.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I dont mind the thiccfest but, i would also like different body types like the gym freak, (smaller frame, defined abs and thicc thighs) the amazon (thicc ass, boobs, legs and heavily muscular) or full mama (chubby body, droopy heavy milky tits and shota eater)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think new Ronda and Bridget will probably cover some of that gym and amazon theme:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yes, DC could (have) add(ed) a few more "special" characters. Given that there are 98 different ones by now, having someone really big or some older girl who is really flat would be nice.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Ronda dont do it for me, nothing personal, i just dont like her, but would be a great addition to invite eve's or roxxy's girls to the gym to make some joga, treadmill or eliptic bike :love: that would cover the Gym girls.

And with all the rage about lady dimitrescu in the Resident Evil Village, it would be cool to have a side quest involving oddete and some new 8-feet-tall vampire milf mama in the crypt in the cementary dont you think, that would cover another Monster girl, some screen time for Odette and Amazon girl.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TGafy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@SSBBSNAKE:
Well, one can hope, though the chance for an 8 feet amazon seems to be quite slim. The same kinda goes for the other girls in the gym. I could imagine actual training dates with Ronda but next to that there are Anna, Tammy and "Jade" available, which likely means that others won't get their turn. Unless he plans to use the sauna for dates, too, in that case I could indeed see Roxxy joining MC. :D

When will Jenny and Debbie have sex together ??? I want them both to be fucked)))))
For all we know right now, probably never. At least that has been DC's position for years and it seems unlikely that he'll change it.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
even if you're not into rhonda, there is still the lifeguard and rhonda's mom for you in her update. i for one am 100% excited for the rhonda update. hope DC and team blows everyone away with it and that it's roxxy or eve tier in terms of quality.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
j4yj4m who is Jade, the new girl?

IWantMoreGrace i pray for Jackie (the notmom), cuz is the only good thing i see for me in that update the lifeguard aint my type either, and i dont think rhonda update would be as good as Eve's or Roxxy's (those 2 had the best combo ever: Eve + Grace, and Odette & Roxxy + Missy, Becca and Crystal mama) but Ronda just adds Jackie mama and some white chick...

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
i for one am 100% excited for the rhonda update. hope DC and team blows everyone away with it and that it's roxxy or eve tier in terms of quality.
I feel ya mate. I have been holding off playing this game for months waiting for the Rhonda update, ever since she had that short scene in the principal's office.

Reactions: McSlut
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes