ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've come to contribute my grain of sand to make it more comfortable to play this great game.
I converted the wiki guide into a PDF so that we could have everything else at hand in case we play without entering the internet (equally every word highlighted in the PDF will take you to the respective page on the wiki).

I hope it's helpful.

PS:
Do not add detailed descriptions of page locations because they are quite a few and the PDF would become eternal, as well as the items and so on. (with one click you can go to the wiki to see each one, except for those who have an apostrophe ( ' ) in the name)

I'm sorry for the bad English. I am Argentinian and use translator :p ¡HURRAH SUMMERTIME SAGA!

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Everybody miss Missy...
I really miss her and I'm unhappy that she is not getting an extra scene like Roxxy and Beccy. I wonder if she get more scenes in the future with also an appearance of her sister.

Incest patch is down on Mega. Anyone have it?
Check the OP of this thread, I am pretty sure you find a solution in it. Or, I am pretty sure, even without checking the last few pages, you are not the only one who found out it is not available anymore and asked after it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If your save is after ~0.18, it should work. Just click through the giant warning messages telling you the game/save might act funky, let it do its voodoo magic and don't panic if you have to redo some random route upon loading the 1st time (had Debbie randomly vacuuming the hall when I loaded my 0.20.8 into 0.20.9, trolled through that and the game works like normal after)

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
This may depend on the device and OS. On my device, its in /storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game.

However, with Android 11, Google restricted access to that folder with normal apps including file managers. You will need some tool for that. I use Root Explorer, which lets you access that folder even without root.
Thank you very much but it does not change anything for me in the file "file" I am only save and No game file

Merci beaucoup mais ça ne change rien pour moi dans le fichier file je n est pas de fichier game... Même en passant par le pc.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you very much but it does not change anything for me in the file "file" I am only save and No game file

Merci beaucoup mais ça ne change rien pour moi dans le fichier file je n est pas de fichier game... Même en passant par le pc.
You can create the game folder if it is not there.

Reactions: Coms3

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've got a problem with Erik's father quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it normal? Windows, started fresh with v0.20.9.
That's a normal glitch for some items if you get them too early. Just visit the place where you are supposed to get them when asked later even if you already have them, and the game is fine.

Reactions: gshaa9

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
The last updates needed 5-6 months of developing.

The "Tech"-Update is huge, so I expect at least 6 months of developing. (19% in a little bit more than one month)
Maybe it's ready around November.

And then again 5-6 months until the "Rhonda"-update is ready.
So maybe in one year... :rolleyes:

I'm more looking for the "Annie"-update.
That would be a realistic christmas gift in 2022...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
It may be a while even longer. Every time that I check their news page it seems like the task list for the tech update keeps getting longer and they haven't even gotten to the point where they've identified bugfixes that will be required.

Oh, something else to look forward to, given DCs' tendency to fiddlefart with with things early in the game, there's probably about a 99.9% chance that we'll all have to start a whole new game when the update comes. BTW, this is the sunny, optimistic viewpoint with rainbows and unicorns. If you want the dark, empire of evil, pessimistic, cynical viewpoint just scroll back through the 2800 some odd pages of this thread. (Still gonna play the game )

Reactions: SNOW 777

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You already got Jenny's entire route to hate fuck MC. Annie will either mellow out once you buttslap Smith out of her life or go down the BDSM route, depending on how the underground stuff pans out

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes