dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
did anyone encounter a bug from maria walkthrough?seems like i encounter a bug while tony gave the mc an energy drink before u enter the room where maria is but she was nowhere to be found in that room another problem is u can't get out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Known bug from 0.20.8/9, nothing you can do. Best hope is to wait for the tech build and pray they fixed it. Or go to bugreport/Discord and spam it enough they'll fix it sooner

Reactions: huhgnoohc

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
want to report a bug.

I'm at main story part 1, following the official walkthrough and I'm at the stage where Marie teaches how to make pizza. The pizza making mini game hasn't been introduced yet. I presume Maria teaches in the Pizzeria kitchen. Problem is when I click on the pizzeria door, only the MC nd tony talk and tony says "what are you doing, champ? You're supposed to be in the kitchen learnin how to make a pizza pie" then the dialogue ends and i'm still outside the pizzeria. If I click on door again then the same dialogu plays over and over again. I cant even do Diane's errand to deliver milk

what am i missing? which kitchen do i have to go to?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And you want us to what exactly ? Follow the phone hints/wiki walkthrough and/or post your save here. Vague bug descriptions with nothing else won't do much. Or you could do the better thing and go to the bugreport and post it there, at least some of the dev team might see it and fix stuff

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everybody.
I come to ask if I finish (until what is in this version) the main story before starting the routes or pause the story and start the routes.
I got to the part where I hit Kim and got Liu Wang to do something at the bank. I ask why moving forward in the story I already had Consuela fired and without buying the Pink Store robot from Rump, that is, I saved $ 1000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Routes aren't connected (99%+ of them aren't, you might come accross some random wonky stuff here and there), so you can do whatever you want whenever you want (aside the ~2-3 times you need a prior path done to some extent). Do know however that you could fuck up some progress at random and nobody knows what/where/how if you go ballsdeeps into spreading the routes around. Best bet is to finish 1 at a time and move on to 1 other after that

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Best bet is to finish 1 at a time and move on to 1 other after that
Well, he probably did that and that's what makes Consuela's story a bit shorter. If Rump goes to jail before you get to that questline in Consuela's story, the Thotbot will just appear out of nowhere and that part will essentailly be skipped.

So by that measure it's indeed the best option to play Consuela's story as soon as you unlock it and to postpone the main story until her route is done.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Hate sex with Annie as well as Mrs. Smith would be nice. Plus maybe making one or both pregnant as well as a couple of teachers.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
From what I've seen of Annie's established relationships with her father and Smith, it appears she's just looking for approval from an authority figure. Once the MC becomes that authority figure I think she'll become submissive, a sweetheart, or play out a power fantasy as a dominatrix, but not hateful toward MC. Hate sex would make the most sense if she did a role-reversal with Smith.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hate sex with Annie as well as Mrs. Smith would be nice. Plus maybe making one or both pregnant as well as a couple of teachers.
Both preg (+her mom) in Annie's update, all the teachers + coach will have to win a poll in 3+ years to have their preg update made
Just replied to the same question 10 posts above yours.
Welcome to the internet, where nobody reads anything, ignores the search function and just asks the same thing for weeks when it was answered the 1st time somebody asked for it

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
so the new debbie scene will actually be a threesome with diane?
and i guess the new roxxy scene will be at her home too, interesting

still hoping that whatever grace gets will just be 1 on 1
I am massive disappointed if the new Debbie scene is a lesbian or extension of the existing 3 way. Really wanted both Debbie and Grace to be 1 on 1. Nothing I can do about it, but really not happy with it. I voted for Debbie, not Debbie and Diane.... SMH

Reactions: McSlut

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I am massive disappointed if the new Debbie scene is a lesbian or extension of the existing 3 way. Really wanted both Debbie and Grace to be 1 on 1. Nothing I can do about it, but really not happy with it. I voted for Debbie, not Debbie and Diane.... SMH
How do you figure Debbie and Grace will meet?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you figure Debbie and Grace will meet?
They won't, the 3some is Debbie+Diane and is already in-game. The preview for Deb's scene in the tech build showed them together again in a different pose
Have you tried visiting Grace when she's meditating by herself?
Grace's only scene (so far) is the massage scene with Odette and you swap them around

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Grace's only scene (so far) is the massage scene with Odette and you swap them around
Are you sure? I definitely saw a solo scene with Grace.

EDIT: Yes, I saw a solo scene...because I had recently loaded the naughty tribute mod. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Her jar scene is with Odette and the only lewd you can get is when they massage together at night

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Have you tried visiting Grace when she's meditating by herself?
They won't, the 3some is Debbie+Diane and is already in-game. The preview for Deb's scene in the tech build showed them together again in a different pose

This solo scene, dear Sirs, is brought to you exclusively by Naughty Tribute Mod ;)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes