Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's why having anything to do with mods should be dealt away from here, be it plebs using outdated mods and fucking themselves up or using the naughty tribute and imagining stuff happens in the base game. You use any mod, you don't come in here

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This solo scene, dear Sirs, is brought to you exclusively by Naughty Tribute Mod ;)
Ooops! Can I facepalm myself? :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

That's why having anything to do with mods should be dealt away from here, be it plebs using outdated mods and fucking themselves up or using the naughty tribute and imagining stuff happens in the base game. You use any mod, you don't come in here
Yeah, since I loaded the mod so soon after the update, I didn't realize it was the mod's doing. I've only had it loaded for a few days. My apologies.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've come to contribute my grain of sand to make it more comfortable to play this great game.
I converted the wiki guide into a PDF so that we could have everything else at hand in case we play without entering the internet (equally every word highlighted in the PDF will take you to the respective page on the wiki).

I hope it's helpful.

PS:
Do not add detailed descriptions of page locations because they are quite a few and the PDF would become eternal, as well as the items and so on. (with one click you can go to the wiki to see each one, except for those who have an apostrophe ( ' ) in the name)

I'm sorry for the bad English. I am Argentinian and use translator :p ¡HURRAH SUMMERTIME SAGA!
Good job, thanks for the hard work it's appreciated.

Reactions: ZhakNait

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From scamlords every day to "incest patch isn't there" every 3 posts, this place keeps getting more and more into the meme-tiers

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No but you successfully facepalmed me...
Naw, I was actually facepalming myself within your response. At least that was my intent. It's not you, it's me. I wish I had an embarrassment emote.

EDIT: I went back and changed it to "sad."

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Naw, I was actually facepalming myself within your response. At least that was my intent. It's not you, it's me. I wish I had an embarrassment emote.
Doesn't matter since a facepalm counts the same as a like. That's why facepalming someone makes no sense. I know users who get facepalmed all the time but they have a phantastic reaction score because of that ;)

• Angry
Reactions: caju and yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Doesn't matter since a facepalm counts the same as a like. That's why facepalming someone makes no sense. I know users who get facepalmed all the time but they have a phantastic reaction score because of that ;)
Actually facepalming doesn't. It's the only one that isn't a like, I've checked. That's why I don't haha posts that I think are stupidly laughable, cuz I don't want to up anyone's like count who's trying to farm reactions.

EDIT: Nevermind, it does, coulda sworn last time I tested it didn't increase score. Oh well, no more facepalms for me lol.

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
Hate sex with Annie as well as Mrs. Smith would be nice. Plus maybe making one or both pregnant as well as a couple of teachers.
How about Happy sex with Annie making her realize that she can be someone without being a servant to others? Like Felix's cock is the key that unlocks her cage to set her soul free?

Or some shit like that.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
how about russian/german sex with annie, calling her bitch, spitting in her face, fingerfking her until she is wet enough to jam a fist, making her cum until she pees herself and goes unconscious?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a possibility for the MC to have sex scenes with the school principal and the gym teacher?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how about russian/german sex with annie, calling her bitch, spitting in her face, fingerfking her until she is wet enough to jam a fist, making her cum until she pees herself and goes unconscious?
Guess you missed the memo that says nothing of that will ever happen
Does anyone know if there is a possibility for the MC to have sex scenes with the school principal and the gym teacher?
Principal is with Annie next year and the gym/coach will be bundled with the teachers remake way later (at least 2-3 years). Basic info level there if you even tried to search a bit

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
What is the best way to make money?

OK, sounds like a simple question (Pizza delivery)...the only problem is that I'm hitting the Maria bug where she's not in the freezer (after Tony has you drink the energy drink) which means I can't deliver pizzas.

Is gardening the only other way to make money? Building up to 5k that way is going to be a slog....

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

how could they make her exciting again, i want to hear your opinons
she was one of the first girls who got voted for an update, i think she deserves better

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes