Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone know if we are going to get any Female x Female (with or without the mc) event in the next update/s?

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
Unfortunately, due to lack of saves that illustrate the issue, I was not yet able to reproduce, let alone fix it...

If you want me to have a look, please provide a save in the main town map or MCs bedroom, right before the quest is about to start, as well as a detailed description what to do to produce the issue (e.g. wait until then, go there, talk to whomever, klick this etc.).
Ok sir, would autosave work? because the closest thing to that event only from autosave, here's the file.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok sir, would autosave work? because the closest thing to that event only from autosave, here's the file.
Sorry, that is too late, the problem already occured. I would need a save from before you get the quest, i.e. before you deliver the pizza to Tina.

You can try solving this by opening the console and type:

Code:
M_maria.move(location=L_pizzeria_storage)
But I do not know what other problems your save has.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Don't have an error or anything like that, but when I go to the aunts house after the first time, she hands me a shovel, tells me not to be timid, and says dig in. This happens any time of the day and if I click on the the shed, or front door... Anyone else having this issue?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Don't have an error or anything like that, but when I go to the aunts house after the first time, she hands me a shovel, tells me not to be timid, and says dig in. This happens any time of the day and if I click on the the shed, or front door... Anyone else having this issue?
Have you tried starting work on her garden?

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Have you tried starting work on her garden?
Cannot even do that. As soon as the dialog is over, I am tossed to the front of her house, not the back of her house where I can even do the work in her garden.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Cannot even do that. As soon as the dialog is over, I am tossed to the front of her house, not the back of her house where I can even do the work in her garden.
Did you use the cheat menu, rollback, an older save or any mods? Did you complete the garden minigame the first time you visited her? You could attach a save here to see what's the matter.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Did you use the cheat menu, rollback, an older save or any mods? Did you complete the garden minigame the first time you visited her? You could attach a save here to see what's the matter.
Other than the Incest patch, it was a stock game. I did complete the minigame. The only thing I really do is skip a lot of dialogue with the ctrl button since I have played the game numerous times.
By the time your reply came up, I had restarted the game since I was not too far into it, and the issue did not repeat itself. I don't know if it was a fluke, or what not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, nothing new. They released a new version last month with nothing to do. And that took them 5 months. Cue milking scamlord and empty promises. Come back around September for another empty void of an update that only stretches the game to 16:9 and adds 6 scenes. Probably not worth the wait again either

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
Sorry, that is too late, the problem already occured. I would need a save from before you get the quest, i.e. before you deliver the pizza to Tina.

Code:
hmm I see, its ok, I think some of my mod become problem maybe? or because I'm doing too much route for the girl? haha but thx for the info sir.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nope, nothing new. They released a new version last month with nothing to do. And that took them 5 months. Cue milking scamlord and empty promises. Come back around September for another empty void of an update that only stretches the game to 16:9 and adds 6 scenes. Probably not worth the wait again either
Are you suggesting that resolving the issue of the Russian Mafia and his father's death is "fake news?"

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
bonjours j ai un probleme pour les traductions. sur android je ne trouve pas le fichié game . du coups j arrive pas a metre la traduction.

hello I have a problem with the translations. on android. i can't find the file game. suddenly I can't get the translation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
bonjours j ai un probleme pour les traductions. sur android je ne trouve pas le fichié game . du coups j arrive pas a metre la traduction.

hello I have a problem with the translations. on android. i can't find the file game. suddenly I can't get the translation.
This may depend on the device and OS. On my device, its in /storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game.

However, with Android 11, Google restricted access to that folder with normal apps including file managers. You will need some tool for that. I use Root Explorer, which lets you access that folder even without root.

Reactions: Connie W

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018

Code:
I thing I know the problem, when I uninstall Hairy Mod the game doesnt bug anymore, I only use Naughty Tribute and now my Main mission gonna continue hoho...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes