Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She had her entire route to evolve into something less bitchy, but nope. Even if you pick dominant choices and let MC man up to her, she's still butthurt he exists in the same universe as her. And since her route/story is done, there won't be new ways for her to change. A better example of evolution would be Roxxy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You dudes will have to understand 1 of these days that Grace is a 2ndary character to Eve's route, she won't ever have the same amount of stuff compared to Eve. And she already won the last poll, that's 1 more scene for a support girl in a route finished 2 years ago.

Same thing goes for Jenny : she's the main girl after Debbie, course both of them will have more scenes than the rest of the game combined ....... Missy not being in the poll is a bit weirder though, she finished 7th and almost won last time. Maybe DC doesn't like her enough/he prefered to throw in more wonky choices (like Terry+Sara or Svetlana)
With that critheria Debbie should be on that list, and yet she isn't.
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
It's clear there is a different reason why DC included or not different girls on that list, and we dont know it yet. But it has little to do with the reasons you mention.

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
It's clear there is a different reason why DC included or not different girls on that list, and we dont know it yet. But it has little to do with the reasons you mention.
^^^ I agree Debbie should be added to list and her story fleshed out more w/ more to do and sex scene/pregnancy Diane and Jenny have why not mom

• Red Heart
Reactions: hooter and Heycock

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
^ She had her entire route to evolve into something less bitchy, but nope. Even if you pick dominant choices and let MC man up to her, she's still butthurt he exists in the same universe as her. And since her route/story is done, there won't be new ways for her to change. A better example of evolution would be Roxxy
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.

Reactions: 2xjj and srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^^^ I agree Debbie should be added to list and her story fleshed out more w/ more to do and sex scene/pregnancy Diane and Jenny have why not mom
You dudes know Debbie still needs her preg remake ? That remake will still have to win a poll ? And Debbie has 2-3 different art styles already in-game, that the preg remake will transition off into 1 final style/rig system. Her not being in this poll might point out that DC doens't want to add too much to her with the already multi-styles before remaking her entire route with the preg build ?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You dudes know Debbie still needs her preg remake ? That remake will still have to win a poll ? And Debbie has 2-3 different art styles already in-game, that the preg remake will transition off into 1 final style/rig system. Her not being in this poll might point out that DC doens't want to add too much to her with the already multi-styles before remaking her entire route with the preg build ?
Then why Debbie was in the first poll? Doesn't Crystal (Roxxy and others) also need a preg remake?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Then why Debbie was in the first poll? Doesn't Crystal (Roxxy and others) also need a preg remake?
Crystal is barely there to begin with, Roxxy doesn't have 2 different art styles jumbled together that clash between older scenes and newer 1s.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I think they all will get a preg treatment sooner or later. I think we can wait a bit. Debbie, Ross and Crystal are the characters I want to see pregnant the most.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Crystal is barely there to begin with, Roxxy doesn't have 2 different art styles jumbled together that clash between older scenes and newer 1s.
Ok, so the preg update is not the reason then. Your remaining point is that DC can make 1 Debbie scene, but not 2 Debbie scenes, couse her art is irregular. Doesn't seem to have any sense at all.
Roxxy doesnt have two different art style and yet she is not in the pol.
Add to that, that some characters are not in that poll without any aparent reason at all, like Tina, Consuela or Odette.
Some popular character are there but others not. Some winners of the first poll are there but others not.
So... any other idea you can come up with?

Reactions: Omniel

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Roxxy simply needs a small touchup and there's no indication that her story or scenes will be changed. She may get a small extension, but that's it. Debbie on the other hand will get a full remake, just like Jenny and Diane and her story may look quite different once that's done and nobody knows which scenes will stay and which will be replaced.

Some popular character are there but others not. Some winners of the first poll are there but others not.
So... any other idea you can come up with?
Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understand why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes and since she should have another scene or two.

I'm personally quite happy with the cast - just Jenny should have been replaced with Grace.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Roxxy simply needs a small touchup and there's no indication that her story or scenes will be changed. She may get a small extension, but that's it. Debbie on the other hand will get a full remake, just like Jenny and Diane and her story may look quite different once that's done and nobody knows which scenes will stay and which will be replaced.

Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understan why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes.
It also probably depends on what DC has done on the production side, it doesn't make sense to work on characters that have assets that are too far apart from what you have lined up to work on, whether it be backgrounds/objects/sprites, etc. That's just speculation though I haven't followed his process closely since like mid 2018.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It also probably depends on what DC has done on the production side, it doesn't make sense to work on characters that have assets that are too far apart from what you have lined up to work on, whether it be backgrounds/objects/sprites, etc. That's just speculation though I haven't followed his process closely since like mid 2018.
To be fair, at least when it comes to streams he is working on many different assets. From time to time there just have to be some boobs and that's when he draws the pregnant stuff, etc. - even though some of these characters won't be added for like 2 years or so.

I'd actually say that he himselfs quite likes some variety at times, so I'm not sure he'd dislike working on let's say Crystal or Diane (or indeed most other characters) again for a change.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understand why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes and since she should have another scene or two.

I'm personally quite happy with the cast - just Jenny should have been replaced with Grace.
Ok, but neither Debbie or Roxxy are not in the poll. So the difference beetween both "future updates" do not translate to a difference in being included into this poll.

"Team preferences" seems the only reasonable explanation i can come up with, but not number of scenes or demand. Precisely by thoose reasons Jenny should not be in the poll and Grance should be.

I think that for the nature of the update and the nature of the poll, the devs should had included every character like they did in the first poll. Grace has a lack of sex scenes and did incredible good last update, so why not include her? Also Missy should be there. None is one of my favorites but is the most reasonable thing to do.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ok, but neither Debbie or Roxxy are not in the poll. So the difference beetween both "future updates" do not translate to a difference in being included into this poll.
Crystal is part of Roxxy's story though. In the end the likely reason is simply that Roxxy has enough scenes for now and that Debbie isn't be included because they don't want to add even more scenes which they can't/won't change afterwards.

As for Jenny I'd guess they simply her again to finally "close" her story because they have added everything they wanted. I still remember that I was excited about the hole in the attic and that it was pretty unsatisfying because nothing really happened with it. Maybe they'll add something now.
I think that for the nature of the update and the nature of the poll, the devs should had included every character like they did in the first poll. Grace has a lack of sex scenes and did incredible good last update, so why not include her? Also Missy should be there. None is one of my favorites but is the most reasonable thing to do.
That has never happened though. DC always gives a choice of options he thinks make sense. In the end they first poll didn't include "everybody" either.

Polls aren't really meant to change anything signifcant or to lead the game in any direction. They are basically entertainment for paying patrons while DC and his team decide which options they'd like to work on.

Reactions: hellbrider

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Crystal is part of Roxxy's story though. In the end the likely reason is simply that Roxxy has enough scenes for now and that Debbie isn't be included because they don't want to add even more scenes which they can't/won't change afterwards.

As for Jenny I'd guess they simply included her to finally "close" her story because they have added everything they wanted.

That has never happened though. DC always gives a choice of options he thinks make sense.

In the end the polls aren't really meant to change anything signifcant or to lead the game in any direction. They are basically entertainment for paying patrons while DC and his team decide which options they'd like to work on.
Watever reason you choose there is always going to be a counter example. Jenny, Eve and Maria has more scenes than Roxxy and yet they are in the poll. And Roxxy had enough scenes for now acording who?
They are already including a scene for Debbie. That was my original point. They can change it afterward, and since it will be new they dont even have reasons to.

Yes, that happened the first tech update poll, and that's because thoose re not story scenes but rather are meant to please the fans as they work on the new update. That poll has a clear chriteria, this one doesnt have it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Watever reason you choose there is always going to be a counter example. Jenny, Eve and Maria has more scenes than Roxxy and yet they are in the poll. And Roxxy had enough scenes for now acording who?
According to DC obviously. In the end Roxxy is still meant to have her update, which will add additional content, while Jenny, Eve and Maria are essentially done. So it kinda makes sense to introduce her content when she wins her poll.
They are already including a scene for Debbie. That was my original point. They can change it afterward, and since it will be new they dont even have reasons to.
My point was that they don't want to add even more, possibly actually specific scenes. Can you always add a scene in her bed? Yes, that'll fit literally any story they'll write. More specific scenes may not be as planable and that's why they don't want to work on it now. Same as Roxxy, she'll get her content when she wins the next poll.

Yes, that happened the first tech update poll, and that's because thoose re not story scenes but rather are meant to please the fans as they work on the new update. That poll has a clear chriteria, this one doesnt have it.
Did it though? The first one was basically just as random as this one and the criteria are still the same.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes