nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
The development is and has always been limited by the time it takes to create the cut- and sex scenes. That's almost certainly the reason why some scenes, which would be a perfect fit or which are hinted at by dialogs (like the Eve/Odette threesome) haven't happened yet. Then again, these poll at least show that they don't forget about them.
I wonder if there will be a scene for "Tony won't watch" option. It would be weird if there was a scene for only one option.

Reactions: Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if there will be a scene for "Tony won't watch" option. It would be weird if there was a scene for only one option.
That's a really good question. I could imagine both options. Given that the poll said "threesome" it was clear what that scene would be, so people can't really complain. But then again, they usually try to keep the sensitive players happy, too, so we may get an alternative :unsure:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ So far, yes. It should be something like : 1st poll > tech stuff > 2nd poll (might be within the tech build itself or after or whatever) > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith. Possible random unknown stuff thrown around in-between that we don't know yet

Reactions: IZenithI

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The Patch was taken down. It would be great if someone who has it could replace it.
is there a new link to the incest mod? the current link from Lewd patcher is dead
You two HAVE to be trolling, right?! Look about half a dozen posts before yours ...

I know IWantMoreGrace was joking around because it's become such a laugh for us seeing the same request posted daily, when all requesters have to do use scroll up half a page or use the search box in the upper right corner of the page to search for "incest patch" (using the quotes).

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ At this point it's either of 2 choices : people are way too dumb to breathe on their own OR this place is a trollfest of blind slobs who can't read past what they post ........ My $ is on option 1 but #2 is close by

Last edited:

kuramayouko

Aug 21, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.20.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
many thanks...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...in the second batch of content.

Im kinda out of the loop with this game's updates, but does this mean the "tech update" will be divided like the 3 "story updates"?
3 posts above yours answered that already ..... I'm not gonna quote myself but it's basically : batch 1 > tech > batch 2. There might be some mash-up between tech and batch 2, we don't know yet

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's a really good question. I could imagine both options. Given that the poll said "threesome" it was clear what that scene would be, so people can't really complain. But then again, they usually try to keep the sensitive players happy, too, so we may get an alternative :unsure:
There's a good chance the 3some will be outside of the choice split, which means Tony being there when you solo Maria won't matter (and since it doesn't do much to begin with if he's there or not, going over the split won't scrap every1's wetdream).

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
I can use some help. I went to the ware house to spy but I went at late night. I can't go inside and when I go to the trees it says it is pretty late and I should go home and go to bed. The map is grey out so I can not leave. I got the console working but do not know a console to switch locations... and I do not want to do all that progress over again.

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
I can use some help. I went to the ware house to spy but I went at late night. I can't go inside and when I go to the trees it says it is pretty late and I should go home and go to bed. The map is grey out so I can not leave. I got the console working but do not know a console to switch locations... and I do not want to do all that progress over again.

Jun 23, 2020
There's a good chance the 3some will be outside of the choice split, which means Tony being there when you solo Maria won't matter (and since it doesn't do much to begin with if he's there or not, going over the split won't scrap every1's wetdream).
All I want is a DP scene that isn't garbage like the one with Mrs Johnson was since this would be what, the second attempt at one?
That scene with Mrs Johnson was such a lazy/poor attempt that Erik(of all the guy characters to do a DP scene with Erik is probably the worse option imo) may as well not been there with how he doesn't even move a muscle... seriously he's static as hell and it looks awkward lol.
I hope DC actually redos that entire scene if he ever gets around to re-doing that story like he plans to with Mia because a lot of the early scenes is reaaaalllly lacking when compared to the newer stuff

Reactions: applecart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Double post aside, you can use the phone debug menu to force a timeslot and/or unlock the map. It'll probably fuck up your game, but since you already achieved that, it'll either work somehow or melt your PC

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes