JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Summertime Saga [v0.20.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed for Android too bro

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There's a good chance the 3some will be outside of the choice split, which means Tony being there when you solo Maria won't matter (and since it doesn't do much to begin with if he's there or not, going over the split won't scrap every1's wetdream).
I'm not sure though. I kinda recall Sploosh saying that he wrote the choice so he could convince DC to add the threesome.:LOL:
One would think they'll simply do it like in Eve's case to avoid troubles, so people who don't like sharing and who will scream "NRT!!!!!1" won't come across that scene by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not sure though. I kinda recall Sploosh saying that he wrote the choice so he could convince DC to add the threesome.:LOL:
One would think they'll simply do it like in Eve's case to avoid troubles, so people who don't like sharing and who will scream "NRT!!!!!1" won't come across that scene by accident.
I like switching the R and the T lol, nice touch =P.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I wonder when people say "I hate NTR" if they mean Netorare (main character is being cucked) or Netori (Main character is cucking sombody) ?

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I wonder when people say "I hate NTR" if they mean Netorare (main character is being cucked) or Netori (Main character is cucking sombody) ?
99 times out of 100 it would be the player being cucked that people complain about. Netori is far less known and people seem to refer to it as "NTR but you're cucking somebody else."
Quite a few people have issues with Netori as well as Netorare, but yeah to answer your question it'll almost always be Netorare that they're refering to.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
They don't even mean either of those specific definitions half the time. A crop of people has appeared around the indie VN space that don't want to see any male characters in a male protagonist game do anything with any females in the game who have any form of relational contact with said protagonist, whether it be an extraneous relationship, a sharing situation, or casual contact, and they jam that sensibility into the extant term NTR as an expanded definition that most people who know what it actually means probably don't agree with.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
They don't even mean either of those specific definitions half the time. A crop of people has appeared around the indie VN space that don't want to see any male characters in a male protagonist game do anything with any females in the game who have any form of relational contact with said protagonist, whether it be an extraneous relationship, a sharing situation, or casual contact, and they jam that sensibility into the extant term NTR as an expanded definition that most people who know what it actually means probably don't agree with.
To be honest i myself don't like sharing. I also like Netori as long as the cucked partner is scumbag who desrve it which the Lucy's husband fits this criteria quite well. I can't wait for Annie's update.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I love this game, hope that the MC will get to bang other dudes down the line, because many of the male characters look so good, would be a waste to not utilize them.

• Haha
Reactions: sogetthis

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Outside of Kevin, there aren't any other planned dude/dude stuff (that we know of)

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
This, but no.
I don't see anything wrong with it, just a suggestion, it's cool if you don't like it.

I myself don't like the lesbian stuff, they seem so inundated, but I recognize that other guys might like it, and it's okay. Just wanting the other side of the LGBT community to get the same treatment since we don't get a lot of good bisexual male protagonists in good games like this is all, would pay good patreon money for it tho not gonna lie.

Reactions: apostatefarm

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
That's a really good question. I could imagine both options. Given that the poll said "threesome" it was clear what that scene would be, so people can't really complain. But then again, they usually try to keep the sensitive players happy, too, so we may get an alternative :unsure:
I mean a choice was presented and I remember DC during streams said many times that it will have consequences. Sensitivity doesn't have anything to do with it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are some who are upset when two (or more) female LIs share time with each without the MC being the focus.
There should be a scene with MC gettting reamed by trap Eve. Also a Melonia/MC/Ricky DP threesome.
No homo.
There's a third option for Eve? One where Eve is actually a male pretending to be female in order to mess with the MC?

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes