Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
True and I know it can be a bit subjective and gray, like saying you like goth but not emo or pizza but not thin crust, but I do see a variation and think it's a shame it's the same tag for both. Not something that's that big of a deal of course and certainly not worth flipping out over that or anything - in fact seeing trans characters in more games is actually really neat - I just always saw a difference between trans which may be amab or afab vs intersexed when it came to things like this... it was the application of a more physical/visual sexualization to an otherwise female character but I think I'm taking this off topic now.

As for Eve yeah you're totally right, they leave it very ambiguous as to whether she's trans or futa and I really like that! I guess I just wish they gave the option to let her be pregnant AND have the dick which to me is one of the features you couldn't really have as strictly trans... she's written well enough and a great character that I really don't care which she is it's just that the MC has the chance to get pretty much any character pregnant but I had to go back so many saves and restart the Eve route to get her.
Eve as intersexed might have been interesting. It would have required a very different trauma. Part of trans Eve's trauma (I figure it has been long enough so I don't have to have it in spoiler tags) s that her parents were arguing about her, presumably about her gender identity. This placed a heavy burden on her. Her identification as female caused the death of her parents. Some pretty heavy, messed-up stuff. That's why I felt that the cis Eve variation was weaker. They were arguing about some decision she made, but it wasn't about her identity, and being self conscious about a scar was not as deep. I get the feeling that an Intersexed Eve would be somewhere between. Born Intersexed, her parents would not likely be arguing about that.

Eve as a sympathetic intersex character would have been rather groundbreaking, IMHO.

Also, I wonder if her deadname was Adam. ;) Or better yet, Steve.
people vote EVE as they imagine a treesome between mc eve and a sister
Which of course, isn't going to happen until possibly at the completion of the game when he does decide to make the game NSFPatreon again. In the meantime, no sexy times with people currently related.
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
7°? Missy was seven degrees? Is that supposed to be 7th?
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
Perhaps MLTMedia's MC's are taking online courses from Dark Silver's Max, How to Have a Golden Cock(tm) in Only 10 Weeks!
I have to say I'm really happy that people are actually voting for the Tony/Maria thing. It'll certainly benefit the game as a whole.
Agreed! They are refreshing characters, and Maria seems to be the only one who loves sex while pregnant!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone tell me if the main character can interact with all the girls and women in the script,in the sense of sex or not?I went through the whole game (20.9), but a lot of characters were left out.Judging by the communication on the forum, this is not the end of the game?Can anyone say in more detail which of the characters is determined to interact with the main character?Thank you in advance!The game is just a bomb,I would like to explore all possible options for passing.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
According to DC obviously. In the end Roxxy is still meant to have her update, which will add additional content, while Jenny, Eve and Maria are essentially done. So it kinda makes sense to introduce her content when she wins her poll.

My point was that they don't want to add even more, possibly actually specific scenes. Can you always add a scene in her bed? Yes, that'll fit literally any story they'll write. More specific scenes may not be as planable and that's why they don't want to work on it now. Same as Roxxy, she'll get her content when she wins the next poll.

Did it though? The first one was basically just as random as this one and the criteria are still the same.
Ok, and that's the thing, acording to DC critheria or as we mention "team preferences". There is no universal reasons there, if you like you can make all Roxxy scenes you want, if you dont, is couse you dont want. Do you understand?
So the point here is is who should choose, DC or the fans. Of course you havethe polls, so the fans get to choose, but only after DC choosethe poll. Usually i dont mind DC to choose since it is his game and you have to give him some creative freedom. But since this update is mostly ment to directly please the fans... it has sense that the fans decide.

Also you say that Jenny story was not done yet, just some moments ago. Actually you sayd that in your opinion that was one of the reasons they included Jenny in the poll in the first place. So...?

About Debbie, yes i get what you sayd, i dont get how can you make sense of that. They can add one scene, they cant add two, why?. There is no a quality difference just a quantity difference. "More specifis scenes may not be as planable" Again, why? As you said is just another scene on her bed. Is not like making the Oddette scene meant nothing in her story, is just an easy extra. That's why we get a Debbie scene in the first place.

And yes the first poll defentely was. That's why noone complained then and people complained now. Couse the chriteria was clear. They put every girl in the game who had already her story done. Do you see? A universal critheria, not a dev preference.

7°? Missy was seven degrees? Is that supposed to be 7th?
Oh, spanish speaker sorry.

Reactions: Dragon59

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Eve as intersexed might have been interesting. It would have required a very different trauma. Part of trans Eve's trauma (I figure it has been long enough so I don't have to have it in spoiler tags) s that her parents were arguing about her, presumably about her gender identity. This placed a heavy burden on her. Her identification as female caused the death of her parents. Some pretty heavy, messed-up stuff. That's why I felt that the cis Eve variation was weaker. They were arguing about some decision she made, but it wasn't about her identity, and being self conscious about a scar was not as deep. I get the feeling that an Intersexed Eve would be somewhere between. Born Intersexed, her parents would not likely be arguing about that.

Eve as a sympathetic intersex character would have been rather groundbreaking, IMHO.
Being told that you probably won't have children of your own can be devastating for people. Stop downplaying that as "not as deep". If the MC didn't had magical super sperm she would probably never get pregnant.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
I have to say I'm really happy that people are actually voting for the Tony/Maria thing. It'll certainly benefit the game as a whole.
I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t in the game already. It just made sense with the “watch” scenario.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I was thinking maybe we could use MC's nice cock punish Rump family more
but it's seem not going to happen

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Everyone saying Jenny doesn’t need more content is nuts. She’s the best character in the game, and considering she’s a “home” character it makes sense that she should have some of the most content in the game. I for one would love to see a Jenny dedicated update in the near future to finish up her arc. Still a lot more to do with her character.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Nothing really changed in the poll results.
Eve, Liu, Diane, Crystal, Jenny and Maria and Tony as the top 6.

Crystal was 6th and is now 4th
meh the first tech update poll was much more hype. i look forward to all of these at least a little bit but nothing compares to becca or grace hype for the tech update 1. dc should have included at least missy for sure or that indian doctor from the hospital.

Reactions: Omniel

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019

Also, I wonder if her deadname was Adam. ;) Or better yet, Steve.
That's a really good point, I wasn't even considering how the parents played into that. I was consdering being self conscious about being intersexed would fit in nicely for her character (and better than the scar as the big reveal) but you're absolutely right that leaves out the trauma and character development

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t in the game already. It just made sense with the “watch” scenario.
The development is and has always been limited by the time it takes to create the cut- and sex scenes. That's almost certainly the reason why some scenes, which would be a perfect fit or which are hinted at by dialogs (like the Eve/Odette threesome) haven't happened yet. Then again, these poll at least show that they don't forget about them.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
I agree , it's time for Jenny to lose the Bitchiness since MC saved her ass in the Warehouse scenario, and start showing some love and appreciation............
This is a popular request and I am on board with it but DC said that he doesn't like it. He said that it would just make Jenny and Roxxy into the same character. Hyper-bitch tsundere who eventually just gives in and becomes the super devoted girlfriend. The reason why the fake "girlfriend experience" was added for Jenny was to give people a taste of what they were asking for without actually changing the character.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The Patch was taken down. It would be great if someone who has it could replace it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Rofl to above 2
how do I open the console I enabled it I think. But it doesn't open when I press shift + 0
It is hardcoded to stay off so people can't fuck up their games even more (just like rollback). Try srk's mod if you absolutely want to tinker with code you don't know and try to outbrain the devs

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes