Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That dude is a meme based on a meme based on a dude, doubt he'll do much outside of what already happened in the route

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...in the second batch of content.

Im kinda out of the loop with this game's updates, but does this mean the "tech update" will be divided like the 3 "story updates"?
Eve really became a fan favorite, didn't she? I'm surprised with Liu and Crystal though. And people never get tired of Jenny (myself included).

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
They don't even mean either of those specific definitions half the time. A crop of people has appeared around the indie VN space that don't want to see any male characters in a male protagonist game do anything with any females in the game who have any form of relational contact with said protagonist, whether it be an extraneous relationship, a sharing situation, or casual contact, and they jam that sensibility into the extant term NTR as an expanded definition that most people who know what it actually means probably don't agree with.
Kind of like MILF.

Originally, it was meant for women old enough to be your mom that you'd like to fuck. This was associated with it being the perspective of a late-teen/early-twentysomething male referencing a mid-thirties to late-forties female. She didn't need to actually have kids, but it was common for the female to be that of the mom of the guy's friend.

Now the term seems to be used for any woman of child bearing age, but she must have a kid. I've seen people refer to an 18 year old mom as a MILF.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you go with what the word means, then yes : a 18 year old with a kid is a milf, if you like them that young

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
See, I *can* agree to you.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
It’s nice to see someone else share my opinion on NLT games.

Reactions: yoyomistro

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Rofl to above 2

It is hardcoded to stay off so people can't fuck up their games even more (just like rollback). Try srk's mod if you absolutely want to tinker with code you don't know and try to outbrain the devs
Also, it's shift+O not 0.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone tell me if the main character can interact with all the girls and women in the script,in the sense of sex or not?I went through the whole game (20.9), but a lot of characters were left out.Judging by the communication on the forum, this is not the end of the game?Can anyone say in more detail which of the characters is determined to interact with the main character?Thank you in advance!The game is just a bomb,I would like to explore all possible options for passing.
The game is far from finished and there weil be many more scenes for almost all the girls, but not now yet.

Reactions: Tikky

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Kind of like MILF.

Originally, it was meant for women old enough to be your mom that you'd like to fuck. This was associated with it being the perspective of a late-teen/early-twentysomething male referencing a mid-thirties to late-forties female. She didn't need to actually have kids, but it was common for the female to be that of the mom of the guy's friend.

Now the term seems to be used for any woman of child bearing age, but she must have a kid. I've seen people refer to an 18 year old mom as a MILF.
Yes, that is my experience as well. Someone old enough to be your mother. Now, actresses seem to go directly from "Barely Legal" to "MILF.' An 18-year-old MILF just doesn't make sense to me. That may be because I am 62. Also, I lost my virginity at 22, so it's hard to see 18 as an "older woman."

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Yes, that is my experience as well. Someone old enough to be your mother. Now, actresses seem to go directly from "Barely Legal" to "MILF.' An 18-year-old MILF just doesn't make sense to me. That may be because I am 62. Also, I lost my virginity at 22, so it's hard to see 18 as an "older woman."
So sorry to hear that, you must have been gagging for it for at least 8 years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When is Coach Bridget getting a route?
She'll be bundled with the rest of the teachers when they get their preg remake/update. That's at least 3 years from now and they would still need to win a poll for it to happen. Not like the same 3 questions keep getting asked every few weeks and answers are all over the place ..................

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This update, next 1 is R(h)onda+her notmom+Cassie the lifeguard. No point asking dudes if they want Debbie and Jenny stuff with those 3 already having nothing and getting an update just for them

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Like most of the support crew/shop girls, she was based on a real person and DC probably had to remove her cause reasons

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes