Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like the game has a changelog that explains in detail what you need to do .....

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
can anyone help me get this achievements
Read the letter found in Mrs. Johnson’s mailbox and addressed to Erik. the letter is never there i am at day 169
the santa one if theres a way and the see all lockers one but it says in the wiki that its bug maybe share your save if you have any of this thx ps i wrote this with one hand

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can anyone help me get this achievements
Read the letter found in Mrs. Johnson’s mailbox and addressed to Erik. the letter is never there i am at day 169
the santa one if theres a way and the see all lockers one but it says in the wiki that its bug maybe share your save if you have any of this thx ps i wrote this with one hand
Letter is after you finish his route so his notdad is in the picture somewhere, santa needs to be played on Dec 25th (your pc date/time) and the lockers shouldn't be bugged (or at least it wasn't 2+ years ago when I got it)

artur380

Nov 22, 2018
Eve - finish her route then go to her room on a Saturday or Sunday morning and wake her up.
Roxxy - Alternate view of her scene in her bedroom, you'll know the prompt
Grace - Talk to her as she meditates on weekend
Becca - answered above
Debbie - I haven't gotten it yet, gotta finish Diane route first I assume
Jenny - Haven't gotten yet

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eve - finish her route then go to her room on a Saturday or Sunday morning and wake her up.
Roxxy - Alternate view of her scene in her bedroom, you'll know the prompt
Grace - Talk to her as she meditates on weekend
Becca - answered above
Debbie - I haven't gotten it yet, gotta finish Diane route first I assume
Jenny - Haven't gotten yet
It's not like the game has a changelog that explains in detail what you need to do .....

Reactions: /htg/anon

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
Jenny -
1. reach cinema event in her route - cause it is scen from ciname where she made MC run her. If u already passed that stage, just offer her gr experience in front of TV. They will watch serial, then have sex in MC's roo - -> it will open previous cinema scene.
2. make her pregnant. after belly will grow up she will enter your room talking stuff. thengame will lead U to.opened scen goes repeatable while her pregnancy is on.
Deb -
reach final in both Diane and Deb routes. while entering Deb's bedroom in evening ladies randomly will wait MC on bed in lingerine (previous) or start without him (new one, no threesome, just wathcing them having fun )

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Real question now that they split Becca and Missy apart, will they do the same thing with the 2 latinas in 4 years when they finish Judith's route ? :unsure:

Reactions: Mastershake

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
I've found the Debbie scene.
Finish Debbie and Diane room then go to Diane's room in the evening. You can randomly have :
- a threesome with Debbie and Diane (old scene)
- or watch a twosome between Debbie and Diane (new scene)

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
Real question now that they split Becca and Missy apart, will they do the same thing with the 2 latinas in 4 years when they finish Judith's route ? :unsure:
IF partons pay for that, they pay->they insist and vote->devs do.
BTW, Concuella once said that Lopez and martinez are cousins. Dunno is that fixed now. It is small issue, but when Judith's upd will come out with much ore latinaz content - they will have to do smth with that. IF not - they have to split em in future, according to parteons inest policy.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Dude, you do know there's 1 on the main menu ? Been there for 3+ years now .......
In the main menu changelog, there is an additional line that reads like there were additional spoilers when clicked. For me, it just tries to find an app from the Microsoft Store but then fails, saying "show" could not be found.

So, question is, what are the spoilers? Because I cannot trigger that Jenny Cinema event and I do not have the patience to debug the code tonight...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I know this is subjective and is up to everyone preferences... but for me this was the most dissapointing update ever. I never had so many interest in a Summertime update to get so little in return. I didnt care about Debbie, but come on, just a quick lesbian animation. Eve and Becca scene were nice, but that was it for me. Grace crying completely ruin the mood, never had pregnant fetish so Jenny even if i like her was useless for me, but the worst was Roxy, of course my favorite girl get the angle instead of the scene.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
I know this is subjective and is up to everyone preferences... but for me this was the most dissapointing update ever. I never had so many interest in a Summertime update to get so little in return. I didnt care about Debbie, but come on, just a quick lesbian animation. Eve and Becca scene were nice, but that was it for me. Grace crying completely ruin the mood, never had pregnant fetish so Jenny even if i like her was useless for me, but the worst was Roxy, of course my favorite girl get the angle instead of the scene.
It's literally just the alpha patch for the actual update. I don't get your gripe.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's literally just the alpha patch for the actual update. I don't get your gripe.
Yeah i always knew that, and yet i was way more excited for this update than for the end of the main story. Beetween an update with scenes for 3 of my favorite girls and an update with 2 girls i dont care and i dont find atractive what would you think i would choose?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes