swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
any idea what can i do in trump house? i have charisma 5, but i cant take dress from box, even talk with bodyguard...I have done with Iwanka at Erik house.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How am I supposed to find old mom, aunt and sister models? I can't print it out of my head. If you have them share them.
I've still got some comparisons in case you want to see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion people tend to idealize the old art, which objectively really wasn't that good most of the time.
But then again, it's very subjective. I personally usually prefer the new art by quite a margine and especially in Jenny's case by a lot - her old character just always seemed super unattractive to me.
Though I'd agree that everything looks a lot more consistent and as such quite a bit more similar by now. It's indeed not ideal that DC doesn't really seem to care that much about boobs...

in today's stream DC said something releasing this week
probably update or something horsegirl?
That would be the update for the first batch of sex scenes. The centaur was hopefully really just a joke which originated while he was streaming... at least to me there are like 20 other monster girls I'd like to see before that.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are we ever gonna get more Debbie scenes or naw?
The next bonus scene should indeed be realeased within the next 1 to 2 weeks or so. Else you'll likely have to wait until she wins a poll and gets her rework, which could/should add some scenes, too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's been a couple years or so since I last played this game. Any new content with Roxxy or Jenny?
That's a bit unprecise. Roxxy update was mid 2018. She only got some cameo appearences since (Eve and Jenny stories).
ver 0.20.9
Roxxy route, if I'm not mistaken is complete.
Jenny if it's not finished it's close to.
It's the other way round. Jenny is finished (apart from maybe prom and beach house content). Roxxy did not even get pregnancy content and is still on the old tech mostly.

presta969

Sep 5, 2020
That's a bit unprecise. Roxxy update was mid 2018. She only got some cameo appearences since (Eve and Jenny stories).

It's the other way round. Jenny is finished (apart from maybe prom and beach house content). Roxxy did not even get pregnancy content and is still on the old tech mostly.
:) thanks for the clarification, i just went to see the road-map
by the way a Small 0.20.10 update (Pre-tech) is out

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes