j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And all that means is she will be changed into a cookie cutter character with same looks, tits and traits as everyone else
Well, her new and almost certainly final art is in the game for quite some time by now.*
I know it won't really satisfy those who don't like the reworks at all, but it is like is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoa hold on

What happened? Also I have no idea how much time passed since emu last check in to this topic. Long enough for a shitstorm to erupt apparently?
In case you refer to the last post? That's just the discussion which is happening for ~3 years by now. Some people just don't like the new consistent artstyle, which DC started to add back in 2018. It's understandable at times, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
And all that means is she will be changed into a cookie cutter character with same looks, tits and traits as everyone else
This is full out right lie and you right, Judith redesign has been the game for a year and it's nearly identical to the old one. Also if you going keep on saying that all the characters look the same provide examples.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I mean what was happening for what appears to be the last few pages. Maybe it wasn’t as bait as I thought

I heard people taking about scammers and insulting people, but it appears people were talking about ICSTOR

In which case….lolICSTOR

Who in their right mind gives the man money? Whom?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By now being the tech build they've been at for the last ~3 months and which won't come out until way later this year ? Then yes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
^ Shitstorms and milkage come around in a circle every 2-3 months. Once a new release is out, it quiets down a bit then restarts anew until the next build. We're ~3 months from 0.20.8/9, so the whinage is coming back in force

Yes, because the 4 teachers look 100% like Roxxy and Mia is a clone of Jenny, Diane could also pass for Liu and Wanka could go sell donuts instead of Judith's mom since they look so much the same .......
They do. Mom, aunt and all older characters had unique looks and diferent tits at least and milfs had hairy muffs. People hate hair so he toned it down or removed it. Then made all the tits absolutely freaking same. Aunt, mom, sister - same nipples, same areola same shit different size.

Well, her new and almost certainly final art is in the game for quite some time by now.*
I know it won't really satisfy those who don't like the reworks at all, but it is like is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you refer to the last post? That's just the discussion which is happening for ~3 years by now. Some people just don't like the new consistent artstyle, which DC started to add back in 2018. It's understandable at times, but there's nothing that can be done about it.
It looks horrible. Dry, dull and boring. Old one had character and was nasty in a good way. Flat as fuck but thats what +50% of same voters consistently want so thats what it will be. Even after update people will complain to change it until he fully does into normal tits

This is full out right lie and you right, Judith redesign has been the game for a year and it's nearly identical to the old one. Also if you going keep on saying that all the characters look the same provide examples.
See above.

How am I supposed to find old mom, aunt and sister models? I can't print it out of my head. If you have them share them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
where is the prostitution in this game?
As ^ dude said. Don't expect anything else concerning any girl MC can dick, there's no sharing (aside Tammy, which will probably get dumped in the remake or heavily modified)/NTR/selling girls to pimps/having dudes come to MC's house and dick girls. Nothing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You asked the same thing about 3 times in the last 2 days and the answer was and still is : nobody knows and no dates are ever given. Check the tracker and guesstimate stuff from there

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
seriously now, for god sake. when will come next update? like many others we are more than tired of this map, old map, we want extended map, please someone do something. thanks
Seriously now, the last update came out 3 months ago, seemingly forever ago. The update is about 41% done, so maybe 4 more months to go? Doesn't really matter - our free software will be out when it is done. Complaining does nothing.

Reactions: Anduck and dawlben
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes