Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Part 1 means we get another notupdate batch of lewds with or without the code part of the tech build
I know this is subjective and is up to everyone preferences... but for me this was the most dissapointing update ever. I never had so many interest in a Summertime update to get so little in return. I didnt care about Debbie, but come on, just a quick lesbian animation. Eve and Becca scene were nice, but that was it for me. Grace crying completely ruin the mood, never had pregnant fetish so Jenny even if i like her was useless for me, but the worst was Roxy, of course my favorite girl get the angle instead of the scene.
What were you expecting no1 promised ever ? DC polled for 6 new lewds, we got 5 scenes+1 angle, we never were supposed to get anything else
In the main menu changelog, there is an additional line that reads like there were additional spoilers when clicked. For me, it just tries to find an app from the Microsoft Store but then fails, saying "show" could not be found.

So, question is, what are the spoilers? Because I cannot trigger that Jenny Cinema event and I do not have the patience to debug the code tonight...
It pops up a new tiny window inside the changelog with a list of things to do to trigger the new scenes (like get Jenny preg and go sleep, finish Eve's route and go wake her up during the weekend). Dunno what your win10 is trying to tell you aside "please format me and never install me again". The theater scene was already in the jar when I loaded my 0.20.9 save, so again, dunno
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive my ignorance but what is this tech update? What does it mean?
16:9 screen, re-code much of the game to be future-proof'er, fix the save compatibility issues (not much but people still moan about them), give us this new batch of lewds and another 1 further down the months/combo'd with the code part we didn't get today

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What were you expecting no1 promised ever ? DC polled for 6 new lewds, we got 5 scenes+1 angle, we never were supposed to get anything else
I was hoping to enjoy the update. None promise me that, but, can you believe i still hope to do it? What a crazy world.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, there's also a changelog on the main menu that explains everything you need to get the new scenes. Now we know people can't read

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Damm, this tech update just gave me hope to MC and Grace saying the truth to Eve and she being okay with it, proceding to foursomes and threesomes all around the place

Reactions: splamo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Damm, this tech update just gave me hope to MC and Grace saying the truth to Eve and she being okay with it, proceding to foursomes and threesomes all around the place
Not the tech update and 3some with Eve+Grace will never happen .......

yatantal

Jan 3, 2019
sadly I don't think we'll ever get a scene with eve and grace in the same one, because of patreon's incest rules and stuff

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes