SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
So, what is the New things in this "Pre-tech - Part I" version? It seems the exact same.
Never mind, I looked it up from their Patreon: "

Small 0.20.10 update (Pre-tech - Part I)
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes."

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
You got serious problems, buddy.

Yeah don't mind him, he's special. Literally all DC has to do is release an update at some point outside of patreon so he doesn't get any problems with them. Hell, he can even do it "anonymously" under an alias, such as "LightBiscuit" to not arise any doubt, as an "unofficial mod"... Anyways, plenty of solutions lol.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah don't mind him, he's special. Literally all DC has to do is release an update at some point outside of patreon so he doesn't get any problems with them. Hell, he can even do it "anonymously" under an alias, such as "LightBiscuit" to not arise any doubt, as an "unofficial mod"... Anyways, plenty of solutions lol.
I'm still thinking that the game (eventually while we're still young) gets finished, DC will probably like you said release a "true" version of the game on their website or something since it's not connected to patreon.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
For Becca just go to her apartment, Eve you go to her room on the weekend in the morning, Debbie go to her room at night when both her and Dane are in there and decline having sex with them, Grace on the weekday in the evening. And as for Roxy....well there isn't really a new scene, just to to her place in the evening and have sex with her.
Went to Becca's place but every time i knock, her mother shows up.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
New scenes, yeah that's great and all, but are there any fixes to the big bugs, such as Eve's route having 3 different ways to permanently bug out Mia's route, or Maria not showing up in the supply room for her sex scene thus making the rest of the main plot inaccessible?

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
For Becca just go to her apartment, Eve you go to her room on the weekend in the morning, Debbie go to her room at night when both her and Dane are in there and decline having sex with them, Grace on the weekday in the evening. And as for Roxy....well there isn't really a new scene, just to to her place in the evening and have sex with her.
ah what time should I go to her apartment? she never seems to be there only her mom in the evening will answer the door

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Does the eve scene apply to both "versions" of her?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes