Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
New Summertime Saga update? Download. Start new game. Play to the end of the update.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It's been this way since I started playing this game how many years ago?

New players complain that old saves don't work? LMAO. Welcome to the game, your concerns were addressed a thousand pages ago. Download and replay. It's just how this game is.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Is it really can’t be that hard for people to go to the read the chagelog or go Patreon page before asking what’s the update about.

nammaaccountdhan

Nov 8, 2020
New Summertime Saga update? Download. Start new game. Play to the end of the update.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It's been this way since I started playing this game how many years ago?

New players complain that old saves don't work? LMAO. Welcome to the game, your concerns were addressed a thousand pages ago. Download and replay. It's just how this game is.
Old saves are compatible now

614NOCE

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a MAC download link yet?
For any renpy game:
1. Download the latest pc version
2. Download the last mac version
3. right click on the .app (mac version) > show package contents > contents > resources > autorun
4. delete that game folder
5. drag in the game folder from the pc version
6. you now have the latest version on mac

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Oke this has a vaginal pregnant sex scene with the sister now i have big hopes the mom will get it aswell eventualy after her impregnation is added. mom and son incest for the win.
how did you trigger that scene with jenny ?

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017

Or...just click the "new content" option that we have now...

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Again, download the game. Restart the game. Replay the game. When updates happen six months apart, I don't remember where I left off. New content skip? Maybe I already did content from a previous version that new events were added to. DC changes stuff often. So. I repeat...download the game. Start a new game.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I'm not complaining, it's just how this game is.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Oke this has a vaginal pregnant sex scene with the sister now i have big hopes the mom will get it aswell eventualy after her impregnation is added. mom and son incest for the win.
pregnancy in this game is fake: it blocks every other possible event for that character, there are no sex scenes while pregnant, and after birth babies get sent to a nursery and you play like they don't exist.

btw what means pre-tech? is the update incomplete?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Dude honestly play the update and see for your self this game does have vaginal sex while pregnant play the sisters scenes and then come back here.
so this is what they added. until yesterday it was like I said.

edit: and it's just for Jenny... all the other scenes they added are normal scenes...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes