twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Version: 0.20.10 Pre-tech - Part I - this means that the game is not full and it is better to wait for a complete release? :unsure:

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
have sex with becca at the beach first
nvm I managed to do it, first I had to impregnate her mom and see the scenes when becca appears while checking her mom in the apartment, then do all the pregnancy sequence and finally the scene is available

ps:this is the best update the game had in probably years

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
nvm I managed to do it, first I had to impregnate her mom and see the scenes when becca appears while checking her mom in the apartment, then do all the pregnancy sequence and finally the scene is available

ps:this is the best update the game had in probably years
I didn't impregnate her mom and I still got the scene

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
anyone know how to get the last jenny scene ?

edit; got it, its a preggo sex event in her room

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Version: 0.20.10 Pre-tech - Part I - this means that the game is not full and it is better to wait for a complete release? :unsure:
That'll be a long wait. IMO the game as it is now is quite full and is worth playing.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
If it's not too much trouble, can somebody give me a save to Becca's new scene? I can't seem to trigger it. I did all of the scenes required like impregnating her mom, doing all of the pregnancy sequence, yada yada. Everytime I visit in the morning or afternoon in the weekend, all I get is the two choices to 'say hi' or 'coming to see you' for Tina.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Somebody please tell, is the new version compatible with the Naughty Tribute mod? I am in the middle of version 20.9 and I really do not want to get a crash in the game.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
For Becca just go to her apartment, Eve you go to her room on the weekend in the morning, Debbie go to her room at night when both her and Dane are in there and decline having sex with them, Grace on the weekday in the evening. And as for Roxy....well there isn't really a new scene, just to to her place in the evening and have sex with her.
Thank you for the advice. It helped a lot!

For Becca i add that you must have a sex scene with her on the beach first and then you can ask to see her on her house.

The sex scene with becca in her house is great!!

I got a question for you Wooody36 :

I saw in the cookie jar that there is a scene with jenny. Do you know how to see it please? (If you don't know what scene i talk about : it's the one bottom right, the screen number 4, the one right of the cinema scene where MC masturbate Jenny)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game -Hope Next update Debbie Pregnancy is allowed + Neighbor woman (friend's Mom) + Blonde Girl from School she need pregnancy to + Teachers + Add more Milfs
Old Saves wont work with new update so New game Start :)

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes