j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol he divided the update (0.20.10) into multiple updates as well? wtf
Not really in this case. The actual tech update stayed as it is, he just doubled the number of scenes from 6 (actually people were only promised 5) to 12 and released the first batch earlier. But yeah, it'll indeed strecht the release schedule by some time.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
And i would love it if we got some Judith content but at this point i am pretty sure that some people are making multiple patreon accounts just to troll people when there is voting on the next update. I still don't understand how Eve keeps getting that many votes. Jenny and Roxxy i understand but Eve and Grace? Why? They are incredibly meh, pretty much worst girls combined with Mia. Misty at least is cute and funny, i'd love me some Misty scenes instead of Eve and Grace scenes.
Eve is awesome. I love her drawings actually and her cute punk goth style. I like most characters in the game, but her story simply does it for me the most. Even though I wish Roxxy would finally get her pregnancy scene and every scene with Jenny is just perfect for me, but Eve got something they both don't have. A glowing personality and being seriously a cutie

Reactions: TGafy

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This has been discussed so often here, I don't wanna go into it again. It's usually not as easy as it sounds, especially not if you want it to stay as creative and consistent as it gets. You either have to go really big by employing literally a whole team of artists or you may leave it as it is, unless you find the perfect guy to share the whole project with. The first doesn't seem to be an option and as such it looks like DC will continue to draw on his own. Given that he's doing nothing but drawing, we get excactly what he's able to draw in any given timeframe. To me that's fair.

Well, he's still delivering the content. Just that there's more of it now. I personally don't really see any value in finishing a game just for the sake of it. Sure, there are games which overstayed their welcome, but quite often a bit more would have been nice. In SS' case there's a lot more content needed before the game will feel finished and as such he may continue to work on it. It would be a shame if he'd rush it to some kind of ending, as he seems to have considered it in 2017 and I'm happy he didn't do it.

In the end the development circles are more or less as they are since 2018 and one may assume that those who are giving him money right now, should know what they are doing.
I really don't get those people. They cry over a project that expanded while still being very well written, with tons of high quality content, no slowing down just to milk patreons and while the dev literally gives us everything we ever wanted. The MC is pretty much the father of 90% of the population by now and it's not only hilarous, but can also be a very big plot point for the end when everything will probably come out. I love it! I hope this game will give us more content for several years and just be the best game it can possibly be

Reactions: sharpys

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Awesome, I'm glad you worked it out. Now if only I could work out this damn Jenny thing lol.
It doesn't have to be the very first pregnancy. Just get her pregnant any time and wait 3 weeks later, make sure you are sleeping in your house, she'll visit you herself.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Oh, I think it's completely fair to criticize the dev for a 5 year development that is nowhere near complete. Sorry if you're a Patron to this game as the dev is milking everyone. This dev is making nearly $1 million USD per year on this game. Do you realize how insane that is that a game with that much financial backing is nowhere near complete?

For comparison, let's look at some of the best creators out there.

DrPinkCake
Acting Lessons - Launched on May 2nd, 2018. Completed August 11, 2019. Currently working on BeingADIK.

PhillyGames
Depraved Awakening - Launched on Sept 9th, 2017, completed November 24, 2018. Currently working on City of Broken Dreamers.

GDS (Chloe18) has released 3 completed games in the same time frame and is halfway through a 4th. His first release of Chloe Fake Family had 4 hours of content if you played through everything.

And this is a good reason why I don't sub a Patreon for games that are incomplete unless the dev has a proven track record of delivering quality content in a reasonable amount of time (and for the record, I'm subbed to the 3 above). If you don't mind, that's fine...but it's also fair to criticize the dev for dragging this out for 5 years with no end in sight.
How is the dev milking people when he gives the people what they want and expand a extremly great game? I don't get people like you that want a finished product with not even half the content just for the sake of seeing "Completed" in the title. People could stop giving him money and they would lose nothing. The main story is done and everything else is a bonus just because people love the world and characters. They acutally want to see there lives in this funny crazy world.

Reactions: Thor6

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
And i would love it if we got some Judith content but at this point i am pretty sure that some people are making multiple patreon accounts just to troll people when there is voting on the next update. I still don't understand how Eve keeps getting that many votes. Jenny and Roxxy i understand but Eve and Grace? Why? They are incredibly meh, pretty much worst girls combined with Mia. Misty at least is cute and funny, i'd love me some Misty scenes instead of Eve and Grace scenes.
You do realise Eve is THE most popular girl right? Of course she'll dominate every poll. No one is making fake accounts, who is willing to pay multiple times?

Judith just isn't popular, not a hard fact to accept. Even Rhonda and Annie beat her in polls.

jrekid

May 25, 2018
It doesn't have to be the very first pregnancy. Just get her pregnant any time and wait 3 weeks later, make sure you are sleeping in your house, she'll visit you herself.
Ok it looks like adding the NaughtyMod fixed it. I think it was because of a bug that kept resetting the txt on the phone for Jenny telling MC to come to her room.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats the moms new scene??Couldn't find it
If you get to the point where you can have a threesome with the mom and aunt, go at night where you normally trigger the threesome. Say no then click the bedroom again.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The whole Grace situation is just so odd. It really shows what happens if you don't add a choice to these branches.

I don't really know how they are supposed to get out of the whole thing. There obviously should to be a solution, but the only way would certainly be possible (like some kind of sharing/threesome situation) can't be added. It's quite sad that Grace will be in that spot for years to come...

Else I have to say that all of the scenes (especially Eve, Becca and Grace) seemed to be another small step up compared to what we got before.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get the Becca scene?
Actually its all good; in the changelog on the main menu, there's a hint tab for the new scenes (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Let's sum up.
1) Eve - visit her any weekend morning.
2) Grace - talk to her when she's meditating naked.
3) Becca - visit her after having fun with Tina and beach adventure.
4) Jenny - make her pregnant, then wait. At her last stage of pregnancy sleep at home, she should visit you.
5) Landlady - go for threesome and say "no".
6) Roxxy - visit her in her trailer.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How do you get the Becca scene?
Play spin the bottle (if you don't know where that is, it's at the beach at night, on the weekend) and you have to have sex with her, the foursome doesn't count. Go to the apartment building (in the evening, I think), to 301, and choose that you want to see Becca. I picked Becca in the choice (I'm being vague here on purpose), though I don't know if that matters.

Reactions: Kale31

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but why is it called pre-tech not checked in for while. Are they going back and remaking the game or just updating animations/ pictures or summin? Ah i c new map stuff and widescreen kool. Was quite far back i forgot how busy this thread is.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes