Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How to solve the last 50 pages of fail from the launch of 0.20.10 in 1 word : changelog. Good thing there's ~6 places to look for it, all you dudes gotta do is learn to read

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Am I m the only one to get that "error" when I try watch Ivanka Cookie Jar scenes? Cause I only get it for Ivanka Cookie Jar... :cautious:

Summer.jpg

yeyah

Mar 19, 2020
this update was better than the entire actual year+ of fucking 'main story' content that introduced random new characters no one gave a shit about

this is what it's supposed to be about, good job for the first time in a good whole

Reactions: sigaretek

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
How do I unlock Becca's new scene. Someone said visit her apartment at evening but Tina keeps blocking me from entering.

Pandalicious

Dec 13, 2017
How does one get an older version of the game? Does anyone still have a link to version v0.20.09 ?

Edit: found it on a different site

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
any idea what now? im stuck.Tahnk you for help.I tried everything (spoke with bodyguard doesnt work and when i looked at wiki i did everything).

jrekid

May 25, 2018
How do I unlock Becca's new scene. Someone said visit her apartment at evening but Tina keeps blocking me from entering.
If you visit in the evening on a weekday you should be able to ask Tina to let you see her. I'm not sure what triggered it tbh. Maybe you have to fully complete Tina and also make sure to complete Becca at the basketball court and hookup with her on the beach.

Reactions: Noelle Silva

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I've knocked her up but I can't get anything to happen after that.
She has to be pregnant and do all the little scenes like talking to the mom and aunt about the dad. After that just wait she'll get the MC in the morning

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
If you visit in the evening on a weekday you should be able to ask Tina to let you see her. I'm not sure what triggered it tbh. Maybe you have to fully complete Tina and also make sure to complete Becca at the basketball court and hookup with her on the beach.
Yup hooking up with her in the beach was the solution. When I loaded my save in this version, it changed some things around to make it compatible with the current version. One of those things was Becca, the game registered that I've never had sex with her before...

Reactions: jrekid

jrekid

May 25, 2018
Yup hooking up with her in the beach was the solution. When I loaded my save in this version, it changed some things around to make it compatible with the current version. One of those things was Becca, the game registered that I've never had sex with her before...
Awesome, I'm glad you worked it out. Now if only I could work out this damn Jenny thing lol.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes