WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Version 0.02 is released:

Mega

Changelog:

• Introduction to 8 new characters (76 poses/facial expressions)
  • New quick menu (still WIP)
  • New settings menu (still WIP)
  • Added basic backpack interface
  • Added basic cellphone interface
  • Added characters in the school background to add life
  • Some location modifications
  • Added location unlocking popups/system
  • Added camera FX (Shake and Blur)
  • Fixed the screen artefact bugs
  • Fixed some typos
Known bugs:

• Settings menu has bugs
  • Unlocked locations not always accurately displayed
  • Save/Load not yet properly implemented
seriously dude? u most kiddin, where the hack is the new unlocked locations? in this new update, is nothin new or good than before, and secondly, i can't put or have again naughty mod tribute like before, why?

• Angry
Reactions: TexOperator
Jan 24, 2021
Ok this might be a stupid question (sorry) - but is there no option to see earlier scenes in game? I just got back to this game after a looong hiatus, got the newest version, opend old save and wondered if I can't see earlier conquests

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
old saves dont work?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 46, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'BlinkingFace'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 46, in script
File "C:\Users\****y\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 46, in <module>
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'BlinkingFace'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.10
Thu Jul 01 07:42:45 2021
```
Try put the attached file into the game folder and see if it solves the issue. Alternatively, you must start a new game or wait until Naughty Tribute Mod is updated.
to have again naughty mod tribute in this new update, what i most do? to copy all folders from that part ?
Wait a few hours.

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, to answer some common questions that I have seen. I did a new install and was able to import my save file from 20.9 with no issues.

Everyone is waiting for an updated incest patch, the one on the main page is not updated. Just be patient.

People are also still waiting on update to the naughty mod - please be patient and stop asking.

Thanks to DC for this surprise update with scenes! Doing great work! The Jenny scene in particular was insanely hot.

I also really enjoyed the dialogue and scene with Grace. I love how "wrong" the characters make it feel, which obviously makes it hotter. Thanks again for all your hard work!

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
We're a long way from that i think. They're about to redraw/code to update the game to widescreen. And theres a ton of scenes still to go in even for existing characters let alone the storylines for the remaining ones. And theres some sort of school storyline too.
Who normal do game in 4:3, i'm remember that 20 year ago are kinescopic monitors and first LCD in 4:3 ratio, but after that tv and monitors are 16:9/16:10

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seems to be mostly pregnant sex scenes for the girls though Debbie has a new scene and you can't knock her up yet. Not sure how to trigger that one.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seems to be mostly pregnant sex scenes for the girls though Debbie has a new scene and you can't knock her up yet. Not sure how to trigger that one.
Ah figured it out. At night go to Debbies room and tell them no. They will continue without you.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes