Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it that hard to look at DCs Patreon Page:
Not hard per se... It just requires a mix of common sense and initiative, and a a few extra clicks that would've saved himself more time than blindly asking a question first.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I really want more content with Misty... but alas...
And i would love it if we got some Judith content but at this point i am pretty sure that some people are making multiple patreon accounts just to troll people when there is voting on the next update. I still don't understand how Eve keeps getting that many votes. Jenny and Roxxy i understand but Eve and Grace? Why? They are incredibly meh, pretty much worst girls combined with Mia. Misty at least is cute and funny, i'd love me some Misty scenes instead of Eve and Grace scenes.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Not yet but i hope soon but honestly the way i hear it from people this might be awhile but seeing the update with the sister gives me so mutch hope that impregnation with the mom will be amazing and will have vaginal pregnant sex aswell with a good vieuw of that big pregnant belly. Been waiting on this from the start im a big mom and son incest fan.
may the SS gods listen to you...no.... really.......

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And i would love it if we got some Judith content but at this point i am pretty sure that some people are making multiple patreon accounts just to troll people when there is voting on the next update. I still don't understand how Eve keeps getting that many votes. Jenny and Roxxy i understand but Eve and Grace? Why? They are incredibly meh, pretty much worst girls combined with Mia. Misty at least is cute and funny, i'd love me some Misty scenes instead of Eve and Grace scenes.
You know, aside Misty being a Pokemon girl and the 1 we got in Summertime is named Missy, you'll have to wait a good 3-4+ years before the Judith update comes around to being made. And the recent polls required a finished route to be included, which dumps a fair bit of girls out for the lewd batch(es) we're getting along the tech build

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
This damn error pops up when I review the newest eve scene in the cookie jar
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpy", line 307, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpyc", line 307, in script
File "E:\ANew games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\ANew games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

any ideas

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
That's really all there is to say when it comes to these comparisons. If you want to compare it to something, you should compare it to other 2D games.
Fair, but with $1m dollars a year the dev could easily afford to hire additional help to get this completed in a timely manner.

Additionally (and this dev is not the only one guilty of this) is changing scope and vision which has added to the development time. The point I was making is that the best devs...the ones that tell a good story along with the great artwork...are able to remain focused and deliver quality content in a timely manner.

I'm not trying to criticize anyone for liking this game, it's fun and a solid game. But too many fanboy this game and criticize the critics for pointing out the insanity of the development cycle.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Fair, but with $1m dollars a year the dev could easily afford to hire additional help to get this completed in a timely manner.
This has been discussed so often here, I don't wanna go into it again. It's usually not as easy as it sounds, especially not if you want it to stay as creative and consistent as it gets. You either have to go really big by employing literally a whole team of artists or you may leave it as it is, unless you find the perfect guy to share the whole project with. The first doesn't seem to be an option and as such it looks like DC will continue to draw on his own. Given that he's doing nothing but drawing, we get excactly what he's able to draw in any given timeframe. To me that's fair.
Additionally (and this dev is not the only one guilty of this) is changing scope and vision which has added to the development time. The point I was making is that the best devs...the ones that tell a good story along with the great artwork...are able to remain focused and deliver quality content in a timely manner.
Well, he's still delivering the content. Just that there's more of it now. I personally don't really see any value in finishing a game just for the sake of it. Sure, there are games which overstayed their welcome, but quite often a bit more would have been nice. In SS' case there's a lot more content needed before the game will feel finished and as such he may continue to work on it. It would be a shame if he'd rush it to some kind of ending, as he seems to have considered it in 2017 and I'm happy he didn't do it.

In the end the development circles are more or less as they are since 2018 and one may assume that those who are giving him money right now, should know what they are doing.

• Angry
Reactions: Thor6 and Larry2000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "E:\ANew games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "E:\ANew games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

any ideas
Same "bug" as many dudes get with Wanka scenes, dunno what or why but it's spreading to more girls. Might try to backup your persistent file(s), delete most of everything game related (game folder and the 1 in /users/ too), put it back and hope for the best. Or apply hard reset with the button in the jar, re-do the entire game and pray it solves itself. Or get the naughty mod and let it do its thing for a few days, might unbug your stuff

I'm not trying to criticize anyone for liking this game, it's fun and a solid game. But too many fanboy this game and criticize the critics for pointing out the insanity of the development cycle.
His last pledge tier reward was at 25k and it was to hire more dudes, which he did (not counting the memelicious naked stream at 30k). Could he add more goals ? Yes, probably. Will he ? Seems like the last 3+ years say otherwise

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
While running game code:

Full traceback:

any ideas
That's what you get from faulty gallery unlockers. Try open console (SHIFT-O) and type:

unlock_all_scenes()

Reactions: Mr.Shark
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes