lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have the quest for Becca (I should visit her), I can't find where she lives on the map... any help ?

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a way to change MC's name from a save file? I'm on android and the cheat console doesn't provide any such option.

Deleted member 7464

Dec 7, 2016
Is the mac version giving anyone an error on startup?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 1, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 57, in _execute_python_hide
TypeError: read() should return bytes
Exact same problem, in both the standalone app and in the renpy editor.

Reactions: Allanation

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have the quest for Becca (I should visit her), I can't find where she lives on the map... any help ?
Bottom of the map, brown building. There's like 5-6 girls in there, most of them you need to go to their place for their routes, 2 of them being the main route. Wild guess is you're not far enough to do much with Becca. She also doesn't have quests, you sure you're playing the right game ?

Reactions: lucratif

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Maybe having the game folder inside 10 folders that reach Windows' max char length can cause that. Try moving it somewhere else with less junk in the name

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I started playing the game since the first version and the guy without any help consistently gave new updates once or even twice a month with +5 scenes per update. The more monthly money he got the more slower he got. He had to reach the 25k limit to hire dev por the coding part (the part he said he was weak at), and still every release is delayed always per technical issues when with renpy adding events once you got the skeleton of the game done is easy as fuck.

If slowing the pace and delaying the updates on purpose to get more money is not milking you tell what it is.
This is straight up BS. DC never released once or twice with that many scenes. He was taking minimum 6 weeks a scene back to Diane.

Ice4k0920

Jun 6, 2018
hello,i have finished roxxy route and i'm trying to get the locker sex scene but i can't seem to trigger it,i have already hang out with roxxy at the trailer a lot of times now.

am i missing any other steps to trigger it?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Did this happen to anyone else?

I started a new game and clicked on the third option - the one with new content - but I had to do the entire eve questline again?

I like eve and all but I just wanna see the new scenes....

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes