PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I enjoyed the extra scenes, the Jenny one was probably best for overall content (even though I am not into the pregnancy thing) and the Becca one was good too.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
All fun and games until you realize DC doesn't do animations
While that's technically correct, he does of course have to create all these different assets which are needed to create the animations. Which means the more detailed the animations get, the more work it is for DC aswell. Just so people don't get a wrong impression.
What are you talking about? This game literally has the best 2D animations out there.
The animations are usually done by a guy called AEHentai. You'll find more of his works if you look that name up on google. DC creates the assets and AEHentai creates the animations with them.
If only he dedicated 100% on these instead of useless details in the backgrounds..
To me the game pretty much comes as a package. The very nice and detailed backgrounds are another feature which sets the game appart from most other games, especially those which are in 3D and which often use the most generic backgrounds imaginable.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or look at the 6 places that have the changelog, you know the thing that lists everything since forever and that nobody knows exists but come here asking for info already answered a million time/written by the devs before the update came out

polakko

May 28, 2018
He said he already got it once and it stopped working, so we can deduce he did the beach stuff beforehand and somehow fuckered up his save or he doesn't know how it works. Maybe his Engrish didn't mean that though

Both of them are only there during the evening. if you go during the day, MC will say he can't do anything. If you really can't click the door nor anything pops-up if you do, there's something more broken than just a trigger/flag
Yeah, i had sex with Becca once, i saw the scene, but after that i can't visit the house (anytime, everyday).
In my save i can do office sex with Tina in the bank, but if i ask to see her in the evening (at her place) when i go there MC say that it's awkward to visit the house if you are uninvited.
With Jenny instead everything is ok, i unlocked the preggo and i can repeate the camshow everytime i want.
There is a way to fix the problem with Becca and Tina?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Throw your save around with or without srk's mod. Or restart/delete everything and play the entire game again

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This has to be the best update DC has put out in a while! Holy shit! He needs to do this more often. Just an update dedicated to fleshing out what's already done!

Reactions: Mikilande

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Until a few days ago the link on lewdpatcher didn't work, on June 5th Xander made the patch available to everyone.
Now the game has been updated, and he simply pointed out the compatibility, I don't think he renamed it.
When a file within an archive changes its name, it's usually because of it being renamed.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Nice update, really. I wasn't expecting anything 'till the actual tech update dropped.

Also despite being adamant about Jenny never being your girlfriend, with the way DC is writing her it feels like she's going for that road. I quite like the extra dialogue in scenes too.

I also appreciate the extra quality that the scenes seem to be getting with each update.

Sure, we don't get updates like Roxxy anymore, nothing that fast and that full of content, but the scenes are animated better now, and plus DC literally releases the updates FOR FREE the day after release. I bitch and shit on so many games on this site, but this isn't one. I don't pay so I don't care about the pace.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, what point give them 71 grand? They don't like hire extra staff to make update more often.
Well, there obviously isn't just one guy giving DC 71k. Most of his patrons pay between $1 and $5 and as each of them makes his or her individual decision. Is the game as whole objectively worth 70k a month? Certainly not. May it be worth $1 or $2 a month for somebody who likes it and who wants to show some gratitude? Posssibly yes.

I mean, the game is free, so by that measure there's no reason at all to give DC any money, as long as he doesn't claim he doesn't have enough to keep on working on the game. Yet people keep giving for years.

Reactions: Dragon59

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
For who speaks in Spanish...: Buenos días a todos, necesito de su ayuda, cuando uso el mod de traducción funciona, pero cuando guardo una partida y cierro el juego, luego lo abro y confirmo que quiero el juego en español, cargo la partida pero se queda en inglés, cómo podría solucionar dicho problema, muchas gracias a todos.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
so guys can someone tell me if i am understand well?

Improvements:
  • Updated dialogues to restore the familial relationship between Jenny and Debbie.
Do this mean that the game now is again incest? Or we need always the incest patch?
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes