jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The problem is not read the OP. The problem is... that there are two incest patch on the OP.
One is 20.5 and the other one is 20.9. And when you click on the 20.9 that leads on a 0.20.10. But the game now is 0.20.11.
So is normal that ppl are confused. And ask like me... do the 0.20.10 work with the 0.20.11? Because the game now is 0.20.11 @_@

I really cant wait to see finally DC put the real story again inside. But for this... we need to wait till the final game. Because on patreon he cant put the incest content in...
Incest Patch on LewdPatcher (no longer available) = Patch v0.20.5 = Patch v0.20.9 = Patch v0.20.10
And patch v0.20.10 works for version v0.20.11

A person can download patch version 20.5 from someone's previous post if they use the search box in the upper right hand corner of the web page for this thread.

A person can download patch version 20.10 from someone's previous post if they use the search box in the upper right hand corner of the web page for this thread.

Patch 20.9 was renamed from Patch 20.5 by Xander_. Then a new version of the game came out and they renamed the patch to 20.10 to make things a little easier for people.
Then someone uploaded 20.11 of the game and the requests started all over again without people first using some critical thought processes.

To see for yourself that Patch v0.20.5 = Patch v0.20.10, download both from this thread and use a program like Notepad++ with a plugin to compare the two files ... Wait. I'll do it for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patch has not needed a change for quite awhile now. It's a pretty straight-forward patch (as long as you don't use some of the other mods with the game that might cause game-breaking issues).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Been repeating the same 2 answers for the last 3 days now, seems people can't do anything on their own

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You wait for the game to tell you it'll trigger, then click through the warning you might get rekt if you didn't farm stats high enough. You can't miss it and you can't skip it if you do the route correctly

RNP10

May 24, 2018
Anyone else experienced major crashes on Becca`s new scene's and any shower scene on Windows ? Don't know if it is my notebook or a bug...

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
After the jerkoff scene in the tent with eve it doesn't let me exit the tent and says to follow her in the tent? stuck and cant do anything

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i
i have no quests?
I had same thing, then I read a few post saying which are the new 6 scenes, and went for it, only managed to unlock 4 out of the 6.

so...the only way I could see it working was to start a new game. You will discover new images that way to. so is not that bad.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes