Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
Dumb question, but
Any1 safe v0.20.10 apk?
the latest version simply gives an error during installation

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I saw a new update is out. I played it a little bit. Found a new "mini quest" with Becca and an extended sex scene with Roxxy? What else is new? Shouldn't the graphic also be revised?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Have to say I actually enjoyed the story additions to the otherwise sidewayed characters.
Especially Grace,with whom´s conclusion I was less than happy during the Eve route,gets a surprisingly emotional cliffhanger(dont let the twatter crowd hear you cant simply convert to homosexuality tho).
Seems like DC is still pushing towards that shimaidon conclusion(giving some hope to the post-development incest restoration patch).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Seems like DC is still pushing towards that shimaidon conclusion(giving some hope to the post-development incest restoration patch).
This whole situation just shows how nice a choice in Eve's story between Eve and Grace would have been. Now they have basically written themselves into a situation that's pretty much unsolvable until the game is done. Especially since this would indeed be first incest situation which would require them to add quite a bit of content afterwards. All of the family members, Mrs. Johnson, etc. simply need some dialog changes and that's it, while this Eve/Grace situation is certainly harder to solve.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like that Grace will be stuck in that pretty miserable state for years or possibly forever.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're taking this way too seriously. She slept with her sister's dude. Then what ? Come back the next day and she'll be the same as before and tell you the same thing after you bonk her.

Pretending she's suffering or whatever you feel in that scene does nothing in the long run. Just like Jenny wants to murder your face for getting her preg but jumps on your schlong the moment you ask her.

Or Erik should somehow be sad forever since you took June away from him, when he barely knows she exists and would have never talked to her

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
This whole situation just shows how nice a choice in Eve's story between Eve and Grace would have been.
That would have necessitated a rewrite of the entire storyline.
There isnt exactly much development between Grace and MC(making even his rather uncharacteristicly aggressive approach in the new scene feel a bit off).
Whats more,I dont think that was ever in the cards in the first place.
DC was pretty open about the intentions of the route pre-fallout and for better or worse he seems to stick to his guns.

Now they have basically written themselves into a situation that's pretty much unsolvable until the game is done. Especially since this would indeed be first incest situation which would require them to add quite a bit of content afterwards. All of the family members, Mrs. Johnson, etc. simply need some dialog changes and that's it, while this Eve/Grace situation is certainly harder to solve.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like that Grace will be stuck in that pretty miserable state for years or possibly forever.
I wouldnt go that far.
You can still solve the situation with a sharing route(or a choice but I highly doubt that considering the circumstances)without actively promoting a witchhunt(well technically anyway,with them you never know).
Just direct interactions of the two is definately off the table for the foreseeable future.
Not a perfect solution by any means but I will take the prospect of retaining some of the original idea in the future(as much as is even possible after the complete Eve rewrite likely for the sake of the d-addition)over a quick and immediate solution.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You're taking this way too seriously. She slept with her sister's dude. Then what ? Come back the next day and she'll be the same as before and tell you the same thing after you bonk her.

Pretending she's suffering or whatever you feel in that scene does nothing in the long run. Just like Jenny wants to murder your face for getting her preg but jumps on your schlong the moment you ask her.
I think you are actually the one who is taking all of this way too seriously by now and you shouldn't read more into my words than what I'm actually saying. I just said that I disagree with a very small aspect of their writing, nothing more and nothing less.

Edit:
That would have necessitated a rewrite of the entire storyline.
There isnt exactly much development between Grace and MC(making even his rather uncharacteristicly aggressive approach in the new scene feel a bit off).
Whats more,I dont think that was ever in the cards in the first place.
DC was pretty open about the intentions of the route pre-fallout and for better or worse he seems to stick to his guns.
Oh sure, that choice should have been in Eve's route from the start. Now it's too late and they certainly won't change it. But they'll have to live with these consequences now.
I wouldnt go that far.
You can still solve the situation with a sharing route...
Yes, they can do that but my point was that there's no chance for that to happen as long as they are actually working on the game, which is pretty much a first. All the other cliffhangers/hints they added, like the Eve/Odette cemetary threesome, Ross/Mia, the Tony/Maria scene (which will now happen), etc. were realisitc, while this one isn't really...

At last I don't believe that DC will put that much effort into the game once it's actually finished and when he's already working on his next project. Changing a few assets and having his team rewrite dialogs? Sure. Adding actual content? I really don't know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes