j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cannot seem to get the Becca scene. Tina has no dialogue option for Becca.
You may have to repeat the saturday evening beach scene first, where you have sex with her (not the foursome) in the end. After that there should be an option in Tina's dialog when you visit their flat in the evening.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You may have to repeat the saturday evening beach scene first, where you have sex with her (not the foursome) in the end. After that there should be an option in Tina's dialog when you visit their flat in the evening.
No, I had done that. The game bugged out with some of the flags regarding Tina. By scheduling sex with her, you can then get the option to talk to Becca.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
…Why not just, I dunno, tell them that the newest patch works? I'm pretty sure I've seen stuff like that written in OP of some other games.
ok so the incest patch need anyway.

Can someone tell me if the patch-v0.20.10 work with the v0.20.11?
Thank you
update incest pls
agregen - see cases in point. It would help if in the OP it did change to "Persistent Patch," but then I still believe we would have to still answer similar questions.

The 20.5 is the 20.9 is the 20.10 is the 20.11 and is the one and only incest patch for the game.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as title I was expecting these scenes was going to shows up in this update
but they are not
kind of sad
but Roxxy's and Jenny's and Becca's scene is quite good especially jenny's.
This scene does exist, you just have to fuck Becca in her room.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
agregen - see cases in point. It would help if in the OP it did change to "Persistent Patch," but then I still believe we would have to still answer similar questions.

The 20.5 is the 20.9 is the 20.10 is the 20.11 and is the one and only incest patch for the game.
I would argue that renaming the incest patch file while pretending it's a new one is the reason they keep requesting “an update”: disinformation only adds confusion to the mix.

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Sorry, I gotta question. What's the game in your signature? Thanks.
Hi there, the game is TimeStamps Part II, and the scene in my signature is "Masked at the Beach". Part I and Part II are my favorite games in the genre, amazing models/animations/writing. Check them out.

Reactions: pipi12345

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

That would take into account people can actually read the OP, the 40+ dudes asking what's new/how to get the scenes would say otherwise
This scene does exist, you just have to fuck Becca in her room.
She's not buttnaked in the game, the point remains the promo image isn't in-game 100% identical

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
did something change? i started a new game and i can't get roxxy's optional scenes (locker, friends, her mom)
had sex at her place multiple times redid the spin the bottle.. can't get the other scenes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

That would take into account people can actually read the OP, the 40+ dudes asking what's new/how to get the scenes would say otherwise
The problem is not read the OP. The problem is... that there are two incest patch on the OP.
One is 20.5 and the other one is 20.9. And when you click on the 20.9 that leads on a 0.20.10. But the game now is 0.20.11.
So is normal that ppl are confused. And ask like me... do the 0.20.10 work with the 0.20.11? Because the game now is 0.20.11 @_@

I really cant wait to see finally DC put the real story again inside. But for this... we need to wait till the final game. Because on patreon he cant put the incest content in...

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Been a while since I last played this, would someone be willing to answer a yes or no question for me? Have they added characters other than Maria you can have sex with while pregnant?

I really cant wait to see finally DC put the real story again inside. But for this... we need to wait till the final game. Because on patreon he cant put the incest content in...
If people can convince him to move to subscribestar, then he can can do whatever he wants.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Been a while since I last played this, would someone be willing to answer a yes or no question for me? Have they added characters other than Maria you can have sex with while pregnant?

If people can convince him to move to subscribestar, then he can can do whatever he wants.
Yeah i really hope that ppl convince him. Now he has so many followers he could very well do it, he no longer needs patreon. By now, her $ 30,000 slice is already there

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The problem is not read the OP. The problem is... that there are two incest patch on the OP.
One is 20.5 and the other one is 20.9. And when you click on the 20.9 that leads on a 0.20.10. But the game now is 0.20.11.
So is normal that ppl are confused. And ask like me... do the 0.20.10 work with the 0.20.11? Because the game now is 0.20.11 @_@

Incest Patch on LewdPatcher (no longer available) = Patch v0.20.5 = Patch v0.20.9 = Patch v0.20.10
And patch v0.20.10 works for version v0.20.11

A person can download patch version 20.5 from someone's previous post if they use the search box in the upper right hand corner of the web page for this thread.

A person can download patch version 20.10 from someone's previous post if they use the search box in the upper right hand corner of the web page for this thread.

Patch 20.9 was renamed from Patch 20.5 by Xander_. Then a new version of the game came out and they renamed the patch to 20.10 to make things a little easier for people.
Then someone uploaded 20.11 of the game and the requests started all over again without people first using some critical thought processes.

To see for yourself that Patch v0.20.5 = Patch v0.20.10, download both from this thread and use a program like Notepad++ with a plugin to compare the two files ... Wait. I'll do it for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patch has not needed a change for quite awhile now. It's a pretty straight-forward patch (as long as you don't use some of the other mods with the game that might cause game-breaking issues).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Been repeating the same 2 answers for the last 3 days now, seems people can't do anything on their own

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes