DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Josephine never offers the scooter to buy. She just keeps watching a stream in the rec room. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Which is fine, nothing will ever be perfect. And I'm really not against polyamory at all, I'm just a little against it when suddenly almost every character out of ~100 turns out to be that way, even those where you wouldn't necessarily expect it. In that case I always feel like the writer chickened out because it's always the easiest solution and at that point it honestly starts to become a bit boring.
On the one hand, I agree, the story with Eve as is currently written makes a "polyamorous" outcome very out of character and honestly makes cheating on her with other girls kinda heartbreaking. I mean, I still do it, cause it's a game and she's not a real person, but the game does a good job of making me feel guilty about it.

Furthermore, the problem with polyamory as the universal solution to make a harem happen is that real, healthy polyamory is always open, mutual, and symmetrical. "He's allowed to fuck as many girls as he wants but he's the only boy I'm allowed to touch" is not polyamory. "I'm not really comfortable being in a non-monogamous relationship, but he wants to fuck other girls and he's so wonderful I'd rather put up with it than lose him" is not polyamory. "He's been fucking as many girls as he pleases behind my back, but when I finally found out I wasn't really bothered enough by it to kick him to the curb" is not polyamory.

All of this is just the fantasy of having patriarchal ownership over multiple women in defiance of cultural norms prohibiting such, dressed up in a more appealing coat of paint. Painting this as polyamory is actually doing a lot of harm to the polyamorous community because this is what people think it is, just a justification weird dudes use cause they want a harem. I honestly have more respect for works that are honest about what they are and present the harem as the misogynist power fantasy that it is. (A game like Free Cities for example, the girls in your harem are literally your property. Your MC is 100% the villain of the story.)

But on the other hand, an Eve/Grace threesome scene *would* be really hot. So who can say which one is right?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Without spoiling too much: can someone give me a hint how to get to the missing scenes with the mother and the daughter? Thanks in advance!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yet another 5 posts wasted on not checking the changelog, great
Strangely enough, I think I'd feel comfortable with sharing in this game between MC and Erik. Especially if you go the double team his mom route. Like a helping out your bro thing. Obviously not with the main love interest girls (Debbie, Diane, Roxxy, Eve, etc.) but with casual partners like the teachers, Odette, Helen, Missy/Becca, Josephine, etc. Perhaps Jenny could have a route where they keep it casual with MC and go 3-some for the streams.
The only-ish sharing scene in the game for now is mostly despised by many and will probably get dumped in the route remake, so your point/hope for more is pretty much dead

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Yet another 5 posts wasted on not checking the changelog, great
Changelog says:
New Content:
  • Five new repeatable standalone events with all new dialogue.
  • Five new animations (one with three variations) - one for each new event.
  • A sixth new animation to add a new angle for an existing scene.
I got 2 words for you: With who?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Go to Tina's apartment in the evening and ask her to see Becca.

Get Jenny pregnant and go to sleep when her stomach has grown big after 2 weeks.

Visit Debbie in her room at evening. Reject threesome offer. Re-enter the room to see the new scene.
Thx, that helps a lot. What about the new scene with Eve? In the COOKIE JAR there is a locked with her too.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes