Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When he does the vote does he give the option of all the folks or just a Radom selection ? I’ve noticed some devs will leave some out that they don’t care for much which is kind of like stacking the election. I don’t follow the patreon so was not sure.
Depends, for major updates (Judith/R(h)onda/Annie), every1 who didn't have a preg remake/anything at all was in the poll. For these 2 batches of tech build scenes, only those with a completed route were included (some were in both batch runs).
You have two kinds of pills. Cumdoom -- no pregnancy. Pregnax -- many children. Try the other sort. It's not that complicated really...
Pills labeled "no child" would surely provide boosted preg chances, like cmon :PogChamp:

Reactions: teraptuss

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Depends, for major updates (Judith/R(h)onda/Annie), every1 who didn't have a preg remake/anything at all was in the poll. For these 2 batches of tech build scenes, only those with a completed route were included (some were in both batch runs).

Pills labeled "no child" would surely provide boosted preg chances, like cmon :PogChamp:
Thanks for the clarity!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can get most older poll results on the main site, should give you an idea of which girls were in them and failed miserably *coughDebbiecough*

Reactions: teraptuss

Roter

May 27, 2020
Anyone know what to do to unlock Becca's new scene? I've been told I have to ask her mom at the apartment for Becca in the evening but I can't get that prompt to trigger

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Anyone know what to do to unlock Becca's new scene? I've been told I have to ask her mom at the apartment for Becca in the evening but I can't get that prompt to trigger
First you have to go to the beach on the weekend evening and have the sex scene with BECCA at the bottle game and then go to TINA's apartment on the weekday evening and ask to see BECCA!

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I have seen the new grace and becca scene. But how do I trigger the Eve, sis and mom scenes ?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Nice ad hominem. You didn't make any attempt to refute me, just attacked me personally.

The larger point is that people are not wrong to criticize and people are not wrong for liking this dev and game.
If this were a court, your complaint would be thrown out for lack of standing, since you never provide proof that you are directly harmed in any way, so in short, to complain here, about that which doesn't involve you, is nothing more then slander and defamation.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
I don't know why Helen always stopping me from seeing Mia. I gave her husband the donuts and I can't continue Helen route. Any tips for that??

Thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 0.20.11-1.01 of the is up with the first naughtifications of the new scenes, and introducing some ambient sound effects as well.

Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to version 1.02

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
If this were a court, your complaint would be thrown out for lack of standing, since you never provide proof that you are directly harmed in any way, so in short, to complain here, about that which doesn't involve you, is nothing more then slander and defamation.
Sorry, this isn't court and I don't need standing to have an opinion. But since you brought it up, I do have standing. Former Patron of DC from years ago. SS is why I stopped patronizing devs that can't deliver a completed product in a reasonable amount of time. For all of the devs I AM subbed to, they've proven they can deliver a high-quality game inside of 2 years. Otherwise, I'll send someone a one-time donation if I liked their work.

If you were a patron for the full 5 years:
$1/month = $60
$5/month = $300
$10/month = $600

Now if you want to give DC hundreds of dollars for a game that is 5 years in development and nowhere near complete, that's entirely up to you. But I am going to call that shit out every time I see it...especially for a dev that is making nearly $1 million/year. It's not an unreasonable position to have, nor is it unreasonable to point it out.

But criticizing people for pointing this out is nothing short of fanboying the game. It's disingenuous and a disservice to the community to so contemptuously disregard those that have an honest criticism of the game.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Now if you want to give DC hundreds of dollars for a game that is 5 years in development and nowhere near complete, that's entirely up to you. But I am going to call that shit out every time I see it...especially for a dev that is making nearly $1 million/year. It's not an unreasonable position to have, nor is it unreasonable to point it out.
I'm sorry, but if you are not a patron, it's really none of your business. You are crusading against something of which you have no part. My $0.02.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but if you are not a patron, it's really none of your business. You are crusading against something of which you have no part. My $0.02.
Apparently, you're going to cherry pick my and ignore the relevant section:
Sorry, this isn't court and I don't need standing to have an opinion. But since you brought it up, I do have standing. Former Patron of DC from years ago. SS is why I stopped patronizing devs that can't deliver a completed product in a reasonable amount of time. For all of the devs I AM subbed to, they've proven they can deliver a high-quality game inside of 2 years. Otherwise, I'll send someone a one-time donation if I liked their work.
I've played the game and was a patron. In short, I spent money on this game. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Apparently, you're going to cherry pick my and ignore the relevant section:

I've played the game and was a patron. In short, I spent money on this game. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else.
No, I just meant that you are not a patron (by your choosing) and are out of it. You solved your own problem or concern. It should bother you no more.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes